Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs, I can't believe some on here saying give it to Pardew or Monk.He's done a fantastic job so in the first few games and changing the formation at half time against Watford was an instant success.
Pellegrini never gets the recognition where it's due so give him some credit.

I'm not saying give it to Pardew or Monk, but there's a case to be made for those 2 and Ranieri as well as MP.

Just as there's a case to be made for Mahrez, Gomis and Barkley on top of our lads for POTM.

Ffs, I can't believe some on here saying give it to Pardew or Monk.He's done a fantastic job so in the first few games and changing the formation at half time against Watford was an instant success.
Pellegrini never gets the recognition where it's due so give him some credit.

Mate we all know Pellers and the team has done well this year.

But since its inception the manager of the month award (kinnear won it the most at wimbledon in the first year) considers a number of aspects just not results alone. It is not unique or exceptional to City but as always been the case. If Pellers won it that would be a fair shout but similarly Pardew would also be a fair shout

Jesus, who cares? I want the league plus another something if possible, not manager award. Is the debruyne thread still open

I have nothing but unbridled contempt for wankers that place letters after their name in such a way. It's the absolute height of hubris and insecurity combined. Sad ****.
My sentiments exactly, GDM. It's as if he's saying 'look, you may not agree with what I'm about to say but I have letters after my name so it carries more weight than anything you have to say.' Letter or not letters it's utter bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.