Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karren Brady, vice-chairman of West Ham United FC, is using her column in The Sun to show her bitterness towards us today.

Apparently, 'after a recent rule amendment friendly to zillionaires, Sheikh Mansour can now spend what oil-well earnings he likes - and he did just that in huge transfers, plus skyscraper wages.'

She still refers to us as the noisy neighbours as well. Thought we had lost that slur a while back.
Did she attempt to justify the UK taxpayer paying for a new stadium for her team?

Karren Brady, vice-chairman of West Ham United FC, is using her column in The Sun to show her bitterness towards us today.

Apparently, 'after a recent rule amendment friendly to zillionaires, Sheikh Mansour can now spend what oil-well earnings he likes - and he did just that in huge transfers, plus skyscraper wages.'

She still refers to us as the noisy neighbours as well. Thought we had lost that slur a while back.

Karen Brady can get fucked by a big dog. Our business is fuck all to do with her, busy ****. You think with the dodgy deal West Ham are benefiting from, out of our fucking pockets I might add, that she'd keep her fat fucking mouth shut and keep a low profile.

Does she know where the owners , and her long time employers, at WHUFC got their money from?
I think some of it involved oil and holes and some pumping too!!!!

Yawn.....

The same man who on Soccer Saturday in 2010 dismissed the signings of Silva and Toure, saying "they still don't have any players in the Gerrard or Rooney class" or words to that effect.

I sometimes wonder if these idiots remember what they've said from one week to the next.

Karen Brady can get fucked by a big dog. Our business is fuck all to do with her, busy ****. You think with the dodgy deal West Ham are benefiting from, out of our fucking pockets I might add, that she'd keep her fat fucking mouth shut and keep a low profile.

You would think they would keep a low profile but sadly people of her ilk rarely do. Very little self-perception.

Fortunately, I think people will read her comments and see straight through her and the stupidity of her comments.

Fortunately, I think people will read her comments and see straight through her and the stupidity of her comments.
Sadly I think you're wrong there Frank. She made those comments in the Sun, I doubt the people who read it are intelligent enough to see the truth or that they'll even want to. They'll be happy to go along with the perception that we are buying the league with our dirty oil money. A train of thought not uncommon amongst fans of other clubs.

Sadly I think you're wrong there Frank. She made those comments in the Sun, I doubt the people who read it are intelligent enough to see the truth or that they'll even want to. They'll be happy to go along with the perception that we are buying the league with our dirty oil money. A train of thought not uncommon amongst fans of other clubs.

You could be right mate. I meet a lot of decent rival fans who, although, chuck the dig about money know deep down we deserve it and they wish they were in our position.

The tired old throwaway comments may prove good ammunition to the lowest denominators but influencing people like that I am not overly concerned about. I honestly think with the academy, facilities, stadium expansion and the way the management/club conduct themselves we have changed opinion with those who matter.

The fact this article appears in the sun and not in a more credible paper highlights this.

You're right stony. There will be plenty of people who now believe FFP is dead when they read that (if they don't already). As her team will be our guests in a couple of weeks time, I really hope Khaldoon drops her a short note telling her she won't be welcome.

You're right stony. There will be plenty of people who now believe FFP is dead when they read that (if they don't already). As her team will be our guests in a couple of weeks time, I really hope Khaldoon drops her a short note telling her she won't be welcome.

When Richard Keys and most people in the media keep saying FFPR have been relax pointing to why we have spent 150m its no wonder it sticks to even someone like Brady!

Very few want to dig any deeper about City's finances and the media, with very rare exceptions, perpetuates the myth that FFP is dead (and from some quarters, we are, in some unexplained way, responsible for killing it) and we're back to splurging oil money we've not "earned".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.