Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn.....

Not sure there is that much wrong with that, we may disagree with their ill informed opinion but that clip does not prove anything either way we have to be careful and not get worked up every time someone says something negative about us

You're joking aren't you mate. It's not so much their opinion it's the look of incredulity and disgust on their faces as they dismiss him as a waste of money. Not to mention the rank hypocrisy. They've done nothing but slag Navas off for over a year and all of sudden he doesn't deserve to lose his place.
That said I'm more than happy with what they've said. Their sneering dismissive attitude pre-season is one of the things that angered and fired up our players to the level they are currently playing. I hope De Bruyne watches that and then rams it all back down their throats.

Karren Brady, vice-chairman of West Ham United FC, is using her column in The Sun to show her bitterness towards us today.

Apparently, 'after a recent rule amendment friendly to zillionaires, Sheikh Mansour can now spend what oil-well earnings he likes - and he did just that in huge transfers, plus skyscraper wages.'

She still refers to us as the noisy neighbours as well. Thought we had lost that slur a while back.

Karren Brady, vice-chairman of West Ham United FC, is using her column in The Sun to show her bitterness towards us today.

Apparently, 'after a recent rule amendment friendly to zillionaires, Sheikh Mansour can now spend what oil-well earnings he likes - and he did just that in huge transfers, plus skyscraper wages.'

She still refers to us as the noisy neighbours as well. Thought we had lost that slur a while back.

Bet she didn't even read up on if these FFPR effected us in a positive way! My understanding is they haven't

She obviously hasn't read my KOTK article about Annex XII.

I can only assume she slept her way to the top. Can someone who sits in the House of Lords and runs a football club really be that stupid? (I already know the answer by the way).

From one women to another
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.