Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this position being taken by the broader media.

A fantastic team of stylish, entertaining footballers making a trail-blazing, history-making start to the season - that's got to be a good story right?

Yeah but it's those dirty oil-money lottery-winning scruffy gate-crashing bastards so let's just ignore them and/or publish our usual spiteful, negative bullshit.

Juxtapose this with the swollen ejaculation of hyperbole, dressing up a fat old lazy red pig, slapping on a bit of red lippy and telling an ignorant world how beautiful this pig is. Especially now that its amazing academy has produced yet another teenaged superstar to the delight of the whole football world.

This is a good thing because the daft rag twats actually believe that the pig is indeed beautiful, with a fine philosophy, and with just a couple of squirts of Family Guy's endogenous morphine (It's the united way), well there is no need whatsoever to even acknowledge the post-GPC stench of shit and ruin and decay that consumes them.

For every second the plastics sit comfortably wallowing in their delusion, we continue to build and grow the most dynamic, pre-eminent, successful sporting foundation and we do so with a grace and dignity befitting our traditions and heritage.

The dawn of realisation will arrive one day and they and their media cockroaches and cohorts will realise that the world really has moved on and for them, through their deliberate ignorance and institutionalised arrogance, they have well-and-truly been left behind.
Poetry our kid,absolute class.

Same here mate,could not belive the reaction from the ****,neutral commentators my fucking arse !

Reminded me of a similar over reaction by an obviously rag loving commentator last season when Di Maria scored with that lob against Leicester in the 5-3 defeat. "That's why he is worth every single penny what they paid for him" he screamed at the top of his voice. Well it turned out he wasn't worth every penny because they sold him at a £15 million loss 12 months later.

words fail me.............Gareth Crooks...
What a start to an already promising career at Old Trafford.Anthony Martial may have cost £36mbut who cares if he can score goals with the same dexterity as he did when he came on against Liverpool?

If Martial is bright he will do exactly what Wayne Rooney tells him and forge a relationship with his captain as soon as possible - a point that seems to have been lost on fellow new signing Memphis Depay.

Do what Rooney says, listen to what he says, and don't try to be an overnight sensation, there's plenty of time for that. You've had a great start now let Rooney and those boys around you make you a star.

Yaya's goal in the 3-0 defeat of WBA not good enough to be included in goal of the month on Match of the Day - fucking morons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.