Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just listened to it on the iplayer radio app. It's a half hour programme (10.00pm-10.30pm).

Finally got round to listen to it, nice one fella you certainly gave them food for thought.

Are you the same guy who has posted on Telegraph articles? If so take a bow as you know how to rip a rag troll a new one.

Well said that man on the bbc program. To be fair to that Chapman fella when the cold truth is put to them usually they shout a caller down and fob him off and or twist his or her words, he let the man finish.

That cut them deep, the silence that commenced two of the blue's comments stung, hell it stung me and i am in the same damn camp as the caller haha.

That was magnificent sir, i salute you.

Finally got round to listen to it, nice one fella you certainly gave them food for thought.

Are you the same guy who has posted on Telegraph articles? If so take a bow as you know how to rip a rag troll a new one.

Thank you, Shirley. I am indeed the same LeKoa that posts on the Telegraph articles. Don't get me started on the 'journalists' that write for that paper...

Well said that man on the bbc program. To be fair to that Chapman fella when the cold truth is put to them usually they shout a caller down and fob him off and or twist his or her words, he let the man finish.

That cut them deep, the silence that commenced two of the blue's comments stung, hell it stung me and i am in the same damn camp as the caller haha.

That was magnificent sir, i salute you.

Thank you, TCIB. I agree - Chapman let me finish. However, I was delivering good 'copy' in a programme that, up until that point, had been pretty pedestrian. In that respect, the debate about the media was a gift for Chapman. I'm just so glad that I had the platform to say what so many of my fellow Blues also feel about the press.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Great job lekoa, could do with you on a show like that in an official capacity - the media is far too much about opinion and self marketing and 5live are one of the worst offenders for it. Waddle needed a massive slap in particular with all the money nonsense - considering his fantastic vision on the pitch, his ability to see beyond his nose in the real world is appalling!

Just listened to the program and well done lekoa you spoke very well and got your points across,the silence said it all,then John Richardson was stuttering with his reply,again well done....

Anyone just hear Charlie Nicholas on Sky? What a fucking ****. I can't actually believe the fucking shit he's just come out with. No credit at all for the win. What a fucking ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.