Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked on Newsnow, and there's the most baffling headline on there, it reads: Manuel Pellegrini slams Newcastle for Defensive Approach. Lol, bias if ever you needed any proof.

With modesty, I admit that was me. Very unusually, Radio 5 actually rang me (rather than me calling in). I've been on a few times and was on in person after the 1-0 derby win in 2012.

The 'journalists' on these phone-ins make it reasonably easy to take them apart such is the garbage they talk.

Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.

I listened and it was superb.

the blue on the radio did very well -answered their first few questions calmly then turned it on them about the sad state of puditry and the pause/shock said everything. well done that man

I've just listened to it on the iplayer radio app. It's a half hour programme (10.00pm-10.30pm).

just listened to it....quality quote Blue, Quality.

Pundit went quiet and could only reply with a stupid snipe about reporting about pep

Interesting positive article on Raheem just been posted on the Guardian website.... until the last paragraph...
:-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.