Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear the Blue on 5live phone in dismantle the guest journo after the game last night? All over in about 60 seconds as he laid bare the abysmal standard of so called sports reporting in the British press. I'd missed what tripe had provoked the lad, something about the reporting on Pellegrini I think, but he didn't waste a word or a second in handing the sad sack his arse on a plate.

It was one of those moments where the briefest of golden silences in the studio tells you everything you need to know. It had all been said.

Eventually the host stepped in as he was clearly about to go all Ronnie Pickering at any moment live on air.

If you are on here Blue, I salute you. Cheers

the blue on the radio did very well -answered their first few questions calmly then turned it on them about the sad state of puditry and the pause/shock said everything. well done that man

Anyone hear the Blue on 5live phone in dismantle the guest journo after the game last night? All over in about 60 seconds as he laid bare the abysmal standard of so called sports reporting in the British press. I'd missed what tripe had provoked the lad, something about the reporting on Pellegrini I think, but he didn't waste a word or a second in handing the sad sack his arse on a plate.

It was one of those moments where the briefest of golden silences in the studio tells you everything you need to know. It had all been said.

Eventually the host stepped in as he was clearly about to go all Ronnie Pickering at any moment live on air.

If you are on here Blue, I salute you. Cheers

With modesty, I admit that was me. Very unusually, Radio 5 actually rang me (rather than me calling in). I've been on a few times and was on in person after the 1-0 derby win in 2012.

The 'journalists' on these phone-ins make it reasonably easy to take them apart such is the garbage they talk.

Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.

With modesty, I admit that was me. Very unusually, Radio 5 actually rang me (rather than me calling in). I've been on a few times and was on in person after the 1-0 derby win in 2012.

The 'journalists' on these phone-ins make it reasonably easy to take them apart such is the garbage they talk.

Well done mate.

What time approx were you on air? I'd like to take a listen back on the iplayer

I heard it and well done to you. Hope they give you a bell again soon!

Well done mate.

What time approx were you on air? I'd like to take a listen back on the iplayer

I was probably about 15 mins in to the half hour programme. I've not heard it on iplayer but I imagine that it is about at that point.

Enjoy.

Haha That is tremendous. Well, as I said. It was short and very sweet.
Interesting you say they phoned you because I was going to say originally the way the host (was it Pougatch?) paused as well, just for a brief second, but long enough to suggest he had enjoyed it as well. Not surprising really. Its great radio.

Look forward to the next time and thanks from a Blue for fighting the corner so well. No pressure now ;)

I was probably about 15 mins in to the half hour programme. I've not heard it on iplayer but I imagine that it is about at that point.

Enjoy.

Thanks bud, will get on it. (as soon as I've listened to this liverpool caller on talksport ;-)

Couple of blues on here from 1:57 - were you one of these? Can't find many others after the game

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06dcg88#play

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.