Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys you rally need to calm down because there are a couple of "Blues" on the "Media Bias Against City" thread that are adamant there is definitely no agenda or media bias against City. Unbelievable I know but one of them with about 20 thousand posts regularly mocks those that believe there is. But what would you expect from a guy that wanted Mancini out during the season he won us our first ever Premiership. Yet we are all blues, apparently.

I have just put in a complaint on the BBC site mentioned above.....Shearer's pathetic analysis just drove me over the edge tonight.

Fully expected plenty of praise for the magpies and a thorough 'analysis' of our defence from shearer. How someone so successful can end up this bitter is a mystery. Is it because his career was over before the big wages came in, or is he just still sniffing around the Newcastle managers job?

Any ex pro footballer with a half functioning brain can become an expert football analyst/pundit........ Robbie Savage actually referred to himself as a world class footballer the other week and Ian Wright just laughed at him, just goes to show how deluded these cunts can be.

Good with their feet and legs but fucking dangerous when it comes to using their brains.

As bitter as Shearer was, he was positively gushing in his praise when you judge him next to Arsenal flop, Sky sports genius, and perennial **** Champagne Charlie fucking Nicholas. His hatred of City in his post match analysis shone through so brightly I thought the fucking sun had exploded.

Any ex pro footballer with a half functioning brain can become an expert football analyst/pundit........ Robbie Savage actually referred to himself as a world class footballer the other week and Ian Wright just laughed at him, just goes to show how deluded these cunts can be.

Good with their feet and legs but fucking dangerous when it comes to using their brains.
Ha ha. As a footballer he was extremely limited so utilised to the fullest his ability to wind up the opposition with nefarious wind up tactics. When he's talking about City and it's a wonder he has any mainstream media broadcast paying him for his worthless utterances, it's akin to the building janitor at an art gallery slagging off a painting by Monet.

As bitter as Shearer was, he was positively gushing in his praise when you judge him next to Arsenal flop, Sky sports genius, and perennial **** Champagne Charlie fucking Nicholas. His hatred of City in his post match analysis shone through so brightly I thought the fucking sun had exploded.
The knobjock Arsenal never has been stated Man City will never be Man United. Guess what knobjock. We don't want to be, you arsehole. This prick should be referred to as Ha hee, he's ridiculous.

"As for the goal, I didn't hit it perfectly but it went in so it doesn't matter!"
Just like Rooney's late overhead shin to beat us and that was a wonder goal... Give Savage his due, his comments during the second half of the Borussia M game were quite positive. It's the Scouse/Rag moneygoround of "alongside me is..." that grates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.