Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler also mentioned at the end of the game the two times Arsenal have won the league they were sitting second at Christmas,they were also in second in 2013 didn't win it then,no Martin the team who sit in third at Christmas2013 won it,I wonder who that was and why he didn't mention it...

Then motd seems to be alleging diving by city players - after all the arsenal histrionics.

Then motd seems to be alleging diving by city players - after all the arsenal histrionics.

Yaya and Otta dives looked dodgy, not sure about the Sterling one but we need to cut it out. Leave it to the Ashley Youngs and JizzJazz to carry on the tradition.

Not sure Tyler or Davie Proven could have been any more one sided if they'd have been on Arsenal TV. Sickening. Probably highlighted best when Sterling gets brought down for a stonewall penalty, then when the replay shows it they suddenly stop talking as they realise it's a penalty, then proceed to never mention it again. Sick of that shit, if there was an option to listen to just the crowd sounds without the commentators, I'd pick it every time

Don't worry. Frank Sinatra will be along soon to assure us that we're all paranoid and delusional and there's no such thing as blatant media bias against City.

I was impressed that Tyler got the scoreless away run from "over 2 months" to "3 months" in the space of a match. It is of course 3 matches before last night, which doesn't sound nearly so impressive.

I don't think City attacked in the first half according to Tyler - if they did, it was time to talk about charity or some gossip.

As others have said, no replays of whatever annoyed Aguero in the first half or much of Sterling. Toure went down in stages - I'm not sure if it was a dive or a collapse.

(Off topic - and then Ferny got himself booked deliberately because Marriner wouldn't stop the game for a potential head injury. Normally I like Marriner, but this was poor)

Provan is there to moan. He barely made a peep in the last 15 minutes.

Check this picture out from sky sports

a3kyn5.jpg

Want to deny we're involved in pep, but can't so just hide us a bit.
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...er-united-chelsea-what-next-for-pep-guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.