Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if you've noticed but we've got some very loud moaners around these parts. Any lurking rag media twat has plenty of ammunition they can run to their editors with. Was chatting with someone the other day who was saying it's human nature. Billionaires moan, millionaires moan, Real Madrid fans moan, Charlton fans moan. The media have an easy life because they just lurk on forums and pick off the bits that best suit their agenda.

Honest Billy i have avoided threads that are likely to be divisive recently, i am not surprised though hehe.
I decided this was best for my health after we got (seemingly going of this forum) blown away by Arsenal. It was get out or go insane matey, i had no choice but to run for my sanity.

Hope your having a lovely xmas/holidays bud.

Honest Billy i have avoided threads that are likely to be divisive recently, i am not surprised though hehe.
I decided this was best for my health after we got (seemingly going of this forum) blown away by Arsenal. It was get out or go insane matey, i had no choice but to run for my sanity.

Hope your having a lovely xmas/holidays bud.

You too bro! Have a lovely day.

Christmas brings all sorts of weirdos together.

:-D
Wow - fuck me - that is the clearest example I have seen of the agenda for a long time

If i had such a monotonous face as he i would be a nasty barbed little man to most likely.

That is terrible though, lost a match, must be a terrible choice. Honestly it reads as if he is basing the remote idea we soon gonna be fucked somehow due to this loss and Pep will see us for the dirty little pub team we are.

It really annoys me because to see footy news i have to go to x site and for news y site, does my head in. Why can't they just dish out the news and have opinion pieces in a separate section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.