Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see; Merry Christmas and don't let those accurate observers distract you.

Merry Christmas to you to pal. I doubt there are any accurate observers in this thread. For the record I thought the Independent article was a load of rubbish. I share peoples disdain with that pile of tripe..

Very few dislike it so it is the reporter going out of his way a bit here to be negative just for the sake of it, poor form.

Don't know if you've noticed but we've got some very loud moaners around these parts. Any lurking rag media twat has plenty of ammunition they can run to their editors with. Was chatting with someone the other day who was saying it's human nature. Billionaires moan, millionaires moan, Real Madrid fans moan, Charlton fans moan. The media have an easy life because they just lurk on forums and pick off the bits that best suit their agenda.

Don't know if you've noticed but we've got some very loud moaners around these parts. Any lurking rag media twat has plenty of ammunition they can run to their editors with. Was chatting with someone the other day who was saying it's human nature. Billionaires moan, millionaires moan, Real Madrid fans moan, Charlton fans moan. The media have an easy life because they just lurk on forums and pick off the bits that best suit their agenda.
Whoever it was you were chatting to, he sounds most erudite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.