Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just have a media column thread where shit articles are posted. Keep click bate where it should be, in a bloody hole where only those who wish to read drivel click.

Just heard that Bingham woman on Talkshite say that City are unveiling a new badge at the game today. She then said 'prepare to be disappointed'. No fucking reason given why, no insight. Slag.

More evidence of the BBC's dislike of all things City. After their web reporter called Yaya's Monday stunner "a poke", today's half time reporter for Final Score (red button) described Toure's 20 yard effort as "scuffed". They couldn't praise us, if their lives depended on it.

More evidence of the BBC's dislike of all things City. After their web reporter called Yaya's Monday stunner "a poke", today's half time reporter for Final Score (red button) described Toure's 20 yard effort as "scuffed". They couldn't praise us, if their lives depended on it.
Infested with rags,gloss over our wins highlight the defeats,and rag games like Stoke today probably have them down as unlucky or didn't get the rub of the green....

People will say you're being overly sensitive but I know at least one die hard rag who works for BBC Sport. You know the kind, the kind who knew everything about Memphis Depay this summer despite never following Dutch football. The kind who tells you a million times that, when asked what it feels like to be the best midfielder in the world, Zidane replied "ask Paul Scholes" and tells you that it's obviously true because... Zidane was the best midfielder in the world. If it comes across like I hate the turd it's because you're a very perceptive person.

I had the brief displeasure of meeting his colleagues, asked how many known paedophiles were in their department and left it at that. Always a chance that the rest were City fans but honestly they had their tongues so far up each other's arses it was like Salford's own Inhuman Centipede.

Wow.

image.jpg

I think that poke is more a complement to the brilliance of it, the commentator here said it was a pipes and slippers finish, absolutely effortless a tap, a stroke a poke but absolutely perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.