Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

image.jpg

Is that doctored ? I watched the Raggies match in a pub before going to the game so I wasn't paying 100% attention but he makes it sound like they dominated ! To even suggest that shows how small minded he is (and a liar) Mind you it just shows how much he is hurting. keep lying to the masses as they slide into mediocrity.

Is that doctored ? I watched the Raggies match in a pub before going to the game so I wasn't paying 100% attention but he makes it sound like they dominated ! To even suggest that shows how small minded he is (and a liar) Mind you it just shows how much he is hurting. keep lying to the masses as they slide into mediocrity.
Frank you are required on this thread.

Frank you are required on this thread.

It is actually incredible isn't it? It just shows how people are desperate to believe things which suit their perspective and things are skewed as a consequence.

It is ironic that people question the media, their integrity, honesty on this thread and over analyse every comment but then are happy to take a tweet,posted by a stranger, at face value as reflective of the whole story

It is actually incredible isn't it? It just shows how people are desperate to believe things which suit their perspective and things are skewed as a consequence.

It is ironic that people question the media, their integrity, honesty on this thread and over analyse every comment but then are happy to take a tweet,posted by a stranger, at face value as reflective of the whole story
I think that is because they are a little bit silly and the paranoia is severely affecting them. This has to be the most embarrassing thread on any forum ever.

Whilst I agree on the whole that many look for things that aren't there, I also do believe that we get way more than our fair share of negative reporting for whatever reason.

As Kurt once said, "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you".

Whilst I agree on the whole that many look for things that aren't there, I also do believe that we get way more than our fair share of negative reporting for whatever reason.

As Kurt once said, "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you".

I completely agree we get our fair share of negative reporting and also agree some members of the press do not like us.

But when BT (A commercial partner), ex-blues, BBC, Sky, Fa, referees, every newspaper are part of a bias against us it becomes ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.