Media bias for FourFourTwo

contenders-managers-ranieri_3463524.jpg

SSN promo for next year's predictions.

Clear bias there, contrast Pep's face with Wenger's.

Outrageous. I might write them a letter.

ive just read this report ,its the first time ive seen it and after all these years it still makes my blood boil.. what an absolute biased rag ****, I feel like twatting this **** whoever he is.. unbelievable .. and ass licking ferguson to the extreme.. twat absolute twat
SimonJones_88x88.jpg

watch out for him outside our press hospitality suite

As we know this sort of thing is not my bag but I hope, when published, we stick clear of the emotive nonsense like the Utd bus being bricked and it was not reported when a city coach was bricked etc, sky moving games to sunday, refs and pens etc.

There is a number of valid reasons city fans can feel aggrieved Lack of awards for kun aguero, the BT champs lge flyer, price comparison leicester v City players before the United game, commentary panel for champs lge games.

Hopefully the article will focus on these points and YES there are spiteful reporters out there whos comments need addressing. Focusing on these elements will better serve the credibility of the article rather than sweeping statements about huge organisations conspiring against us.

As we know this sort of thing is not my bag but I hope, when published, we stick clear of the emotive nonsense like the Utd bus being bricked and it was not reported when a city coach was bricked etc, sky moving games to sunday, refs and pens etc.

There is a number of valid reasons city fans can feel aggrieved Lack of awards for kun aguero, the BT champs lge flyer, price comparison leicester v City players before the United game, commentary panel for champs lge games.

Hopefully the article will focus on these points and YES there are spiteful reporters out there whos comments need addressing. Focusing on these elements will better serve the credibility of the article rather than sweeping statements about huge organisations conspiring against us.
I think it would be a very short piece if you were writing it Frank ;)

I think it would be a very short piece if you were writing it Frank ;)

You could probably fit it in the postbag section :-). On a serious note I think some of the reporting about us is shocking but equally I think the same about the reporting on. Wenger, Van Gaal (without the sympathy). Also I would add some journalists without question seem to have a dislike for us.

The only difference is I think the standards are shameful acoss the board and the bias does not transmit across an organisation but is the views of a number of spiteful reporters who dislike our football model.

I think a good place to start would be the references to 'Arab owned City' but never 'Jewish owned Tottenham' the same with 'Oil rich City' and never 'Venture Capitalist Asset Stripping rich Manchester United'.

contenders-managers-ranieri_3463524.jpg

SSN promo for next year's predictions.

Clear bias there, contrast Pep's face with Wenger's.

Outrageous. I might write them a letter.

Hahahaha! Genuine laugh out loud at that picture, I bet the sports editor and graphic artist responsible for that are pissing themselves!

The editor has probably said "Right find me photos of all top 7 managers, capture them all looking like leaders. Oh, expect Guardiola, just find one of him looking exasperated, like "what the fuck am I doing here" kind of face".

I don't think that you can claim that there isn't a bias from sky.
When it was clear that we were signing kdb,, ssn had a huge wealth of goals and assists by him they could have shown to accompany the report. Instead, they chose clips of him in training, taking shots and missing badly.
Up until recently, our away fixtures at Everton, Sunderland and Wigan were shown live year after year. Not exactly stellar fixtures, just ones where they were our bogey teams.
The soccer Saturday panel, apart from Le tissier, can't hide their disdain for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.