Media bias for FourFourTwo

Neil Ashton in the sun on Monday reporting on the Arsenal draw focused on City blowing their Champions League qualification, Europa League for Pep and an emptyhad for the post celebration.

Neil Ashton in the sun today focused on United's team bus being attacked and not one mention of how City had been handed the advantage for Europe or that United were heading for the Europa League.
Get used to it

It will get even more bitter and angry next season under Pep.
But Pep won't let it get him or the club down, in fact quite the opposite, he will use it as a motivation.
After life in Barcelona and the fascist press of Madrid, the British press will seem like a bunch of soft mard arsed pussy's, which is what they are.

Next Monday is the start of an exciting new era , sit back and enjoy.

I'd hate this FFT article to make us look like a bunch of overly touchy soft twats. That's what I think of 75% of the moaning about media bias over the years with our fans.

Please let's get some actual shit articles worth putting in an article like this. Half of what's been posted so far aren't even worth a mention.

During the investigations and subsequent trials. I always got annoyed when the media said the ex Manchester City player Ched Evans or Adam Johnson.

i think it's important to mention that individual snide little articles that play down our victories while bigging up liverpool etc aren't, by themselves, particularly harmful but it's the sheer weight of repetition and negativity that drives mass opinion against us.

that and mention the click bait, which must be a driver, along with bitter/tamed journos.

i think it's important to mention that individual snide little articles that play down our victories while bigging up liverpool etc aren't, by themselves, particularly harmful but it's the sheer weight of repetition and negativity that drives mass opinion against us.

that and mention the click bait, which must be a driver, along with bitter/tamed journos.

That's a good point. Much of the irritation is from directives from beancounters to maximise clicks, hence the imbalance.

It's wanting a fair crack of the whip, and journalists writing responsibly rather than being told how and what to write.

You sure about that? Looks to me like the PL angle is little more than an add-on to the City baiting

An objective outsider would look at the obscene amount paid to seduce Toure to England, look at the country’s lamentable showing in the World Cup, and conclude we deserve our misery because we’ve become the whores of world football.

ive plucked this paragraph from the article, to me it leans toward an issue being raised with the state of the english game and our lack of results internationally, due to the whoring of the league to 'overpaid' players.

im not saying the guy doesnt lean on city more than others, just that i think he is balancing the problem throughout the league - and calling the clubs that throw too much money at players for piss poor results.

This one in the Star from a few months ago springs to mind.

CRltWmJWUAANz5v.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.