Media bias for FourFourTwo

For me the facts speak for themselves. The number of Utd and Liverpool ex players on the pundits panels. They have clear allegiances to their club, they are bound to.

So it would be good to count the number of pundits who are City/ Utd/ Liverpool/ etc.

And then bias in the media backrooms... It's easy for whatever Utd supportiing editor or producer to put his team first, to highlight the up and coming stars at Utd etc.... It's all about being in the spotlight, positive or negative, it's about the brand, it is in fact business, and what better than constantly talking about (Advertising) your company on national TV every week

Am going off on one so am going to stop

How about the nice back page splash The Sun or Star did "THE £54M REJECT!" when we signed De Bruyne.

It's a good one that cos it has a picture of benteke on the same page with a liveprool shirt saying "I'm here to score goals" or something. The negative spin on a top class player like de bruyne signing for city and then the positive spin on a simpleton player signing for liverpool on the same page is a perfect example of the bias

With the transfer season upon us it might be worth looking at the difference in seeing 'Haha city snubbed again the rich cunts' vs 'a lad United had no interest in ever has signed for someone who offered him way too much money. But he had been quoted as saying United are still the biggest team in the world' stories we've seen in the past

It started already -
Louis van Gaal to pursue other targets after Manchester United boss pulled out of deal for Bayern Munich new boy Renato Sanches

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...eal-Bayern-Munich-new-boy-Renato-Sanches.html

ive just read this report ,its the first time ive seen it and after all these years it still makes my blood boil.. what an absolute biased rag ****, I feel like twatting this **** whoever he is.. unbelievable .. and ass licking ferguson to the extreme.. twat absolute twat

Just read the article it so biased I actually couldnt help but laugh out loud. How that can be printed in a 'serious' newspaper is beyone me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.