Media bias for FourFourTwo

Great article and comments but that Sunday Supplement clip was incredible. Smith and Beesley were spouting utter bile at City- and the presenter was just as bad letting them get away with it.
Fuck them come on blues do it on Sunday and fuck the shitheads right off

I enjoyed that. Good read. Probably should have added a link to this thread so the other points could have been seen too

Leaving aside the general venom of The Sunday Supplement and the displeasure with which they show for spending which whilst not a view I support I can understand (despite one of them supporting Chelsea) The specifics that got me in no particular order are.

The fact one of them suggested implosion would be good. Sounds like he wanted us to do a Portsmouth. Wanting that to happen to any club regardless of there issues is very very immoral. Not least because of the affect it would have non fans and normal workers.

They stated wrongly that Mancini was in the stands.

They said we would not win anything under him haha.

They wrongly said they said we said Kaka bottled it when what we said was AC did in fact I think you could say both did certainly AC did it was a fact. AC Bottled when they saw the fans reaction. Kaka only wanted to talk about money we wanted to work out how to make the deal pay and have kaka academies etc He probably also bottled it because of the fans. Perhaps we should not have said it but then I would argue the truth should be said.

They criticesed the poster we made but they did there jobs very very well

They said we had no structure look at our structure now

BT at it again tonight – there's a show on there tonight "Barclays Premier League Review", the write up for this show is...

A look ahead to this season's final round of games as Man Utd look to pip Man City to fourth spot. Elsewhere, Tottenham aim to finish above Arsenal for the first time since 1995.

So we only need draw to get 4th, yet they report it as the Rags pipping us to it – whereas it should have read "Man City look to secure the fourth spot ahead of their rivals Man Utd."

It may sound petty, but the way the programme write-up is worded says it all for me!

BT at it again tonight – there's a show on there tonight "Barclays Premier League Review", the write up for this show is...

A look ahead to this season's final round of games as Man Utd look to pip Man City to fourth spot. Elsewhere, Tottenham aim to finish above Arsenal for the first time since 1995.

So we only need draw to get 4th, yet they report it as the Rags pipping us to it – whereas it should have read "Man City look to secure the fourth spot ahead of their rivals Man Utd."

It may sound petty, but the way the programme write-up is worded says it all for me!

Damn right, this is on the BBC sports page previewing our game on Sunday....

MOTD COMMENTATOR'S NOTES
Steve Wilson: "So farewell Manuel Pellegrini - hair greyed, cheeks furrowed, eyes a little sad.

"City fans dubbed him 'This Charming Man', though actually 'Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now' could have been his song; despite the name, Manuel didn't grin very often.

"He did win trophies - becoming only the second City manager to win two in one season - but the League Cup doesn't really float their boat in Abu Dhabi or east Manchester. Pellegrini looked like he was holding the fort for Guardiola long before confirmation came.

Tin foil hats needed aplenty

They're all out to get us....

Fidel%20hat.jpg

The thing I always remember is when we were first taken over, The Sun ran a story about the city team being given diamond Rolex watches - or gold or something similar.
It was a large 1/2 or maybe even a full page article.

Later on they were forced to print a retraction as it was a total and utter fabrication but the retraction was something daft like 1sq CM.

I swear on my life - I never bought a single newspaper ever again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.