Media bias for FourFourTwo

If we are still a top club in 20 years time then things may well be different. As others have rightly pointed out our fan base doesn't provide enough clicks.
Keep fighting the good fight in the meantime.
Fuck 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Pep comes in and makes us into what I think he will, the press and media will be liking our butts, but I hope the exec's at the club remember who the snakes were, and take the appropriate actions.

Especially to Ms Ogden and Mills etc

Good article. With the "what" being so clearly laid bare - I would like to see some analysis and insight into "why". That's the aspect that continues to puzzle.

At last, a good news story.

Right everyone, dust of those article's and get posting.

Every f***ing Dog has it's Day. WHOOF!

Colin Shindler don't forget this twat, he does not and never represent the views of MCFC supporters

I don't have issues with our coverage personally as I just think 'fuck 'em'. I support the team, and I watch the team. I go to games because I want to be there, and watching on telly doesn't do it for me. Their jibes are not important to me.

However, and it's a big however, other teams fans read this stuff, watch this stuff and believe it. Regardless of the fact that our media have been shown to be professional liars, people will still believe it. I'm bored with having to correct arseholes at work, who eat this shite up. I've got a Scouser who says Emptyhad, who has never been to Anfield (I'm not even making that up), and makes constant jibes about our 'no history' before the money - all that this buffoon says is from tabloids, every bit of it, even though I'm trying to educate the fucking idiot they still come to work spouting the latest crap from a BT commentator or the headlines from the Mirror. I've got Rags who still believe that Mancini was in the stands.......quite genuinely believe it, no matter what I tell them. This is absolutely true - I said to one of them that if it was true where was the picture of him in the stands, he replied 'it's not for me to prove he was there, it's for you to prove he wasn't', I did call him an ignorant ****, but he actually believes he's right, as it was in the papers. They actually believe there was no atmosphere at the Real home game, even though I was in work the next day and told them it was noisy as fuck up in the South Stand Level 3.

Sometimes their ignorance is funny, but I do also have to consider that these fucking morons have the right to vote, and it's genuinely frightening. Yep, they have the vote.

That's the issue. It's fuck all to do with Blues feeling hard done by, fuck that, it's about the lies being peddled to ignorant fucks who then believe it. Cunts.

It was good to watch a re-run of that scandalous Sunday Supplement edition. However, that was by no means an isolated episode. Every week, different hacks would seriously rip into the club, the players, Garry Cook etc. Whilst a lot of todays online pieces are clickbait for the masses, the early Sunday Supplement shows were far more sinister with an assortment of hacks showing their true feelings of hatred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.