Media bias for FourFourTwo

that sunday supplement video made my blood boil. the sheer amount of venom and anger towards city shown there was shocking.
But just think about how those exact people (and more) felt when we went on to win the FA Cup and Premier League in the two years after that. You might well feel angry about what they were saying but just imagine them sitting there squirming whilst watching Yaya fire winning goals against United and Stoke, and Agüeroooooo.

It brings a nice warm feeling inside and a smirk to the face!

We sit back listen to the bitter shite and smell the lemons coming from our TVs screens and morning papers then we ram the trophies right down their fucking throats

Well done 442 the only decent football magazine

Great 442 article Lucky Toma. Enjoyed that, prefect tone. I'm going to formulate my reply to the BBC response to my complaint later about that comparison.

All the following were published on The Sun‘s website between December and January.

* ‘Pep Guardiola will wait if Manchester United won’t ditch Louis van Gaal’ – Neil Custis, December 7.

* ‘Manchester United step up chase for Pep Guardiola’ – Antony Kastrinakis, December 13.

* ‘Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City all want Pep Guardiola to be their next manager’ – a Martin Lipton and Shaun Custis exclusive, December 16.

* ‘Roman Abramovich has told Pep Guardiola he will give him anything he wants to take over at Chelsea – a Martin Lipton exclusive, December 22.

* ‘Pep Guardiola agrees Man City deal but tells Man Utd and Chelsea he is STILL open to offers’ – Duncan Wright, December 23.

* ‘Pep Guardiola feels loyal to Man City – but wants to see what United offer’ – Antony Kastrinakis, January 5.

* ‘Pep Guardiola tells Manchester United, City, Chelsea and Arsenal: Come and get me’ – Toby Gannon, January 5.

* ‘Pep Guardiola looks destined for Manchester City…unless United make their move quickly’ – an Antony Kastrinakis exclusive, January 5.

* ‘Could Arsenal pull off a miracle and land Pep Guardiola at end of the season?’ – Antony Kastrinakis, January 6.

Why anyone gives a rats what these idiots say is beyond me. They have not got the first clue what's going on as is patently clear from the above. Four stories in two days and he's going to city, Utd and Arsenal. Not only that, but 3 of them were written by the same bloke! I think one of their major sources of irritation with us is that they find out absolutely nothing until it's happened. Also, like all sports based opinion writers, they can make anything up they like. Always was true and probably always will be true.

contenders-managers-ranieri_3463524.jpg

SSN promo for next year's predictions.

Clear bias there, contrast Pep's face with Wenger's.

Outrageous. I might write them a letter.

I 100% believe if Pep was going to United he would be at the front of that Picture

The thing I always remember is when we were first taken over, The Sun ran a story about the city team being given diamond Rolex watches - or gold or something similar.
It was a large 1/2 or maybe even a full page article.

Later on they were forced to print a retraction as it was a total and utter fabrication but the retraction was something daft like 1sq CM.

I swear on my life - I never bought a single newspaper ever again.
Join the club. I haven't bought one for almost thirty years

There's also the game against palace. We had 20 attempts at goal and scored 4. Palace had 5 attempts and scored none. The highlights programme at night showed only our goals but ALL of palaces attempts.
We'd managed to scrape a 4-0 win.
I honestly had knobheads in work next day telling me that we'd just took our chances and palace were very unlucky.

Picked-up the Times this morning and couldn't help but notice the headline shouting off the sports pages - Guardiola would not take the City job if he was being offered it now (due to how shit we have recently become).

This thought-provoking hypothesis was the considered view of non-other than that respected luminary and fount of all knowledge on matters relating to Manchester City, Munich and the critical reasoning skills of our incoming new manager Pep - yes folks it's our good friend Mr Paul Scholes.

Why these twats are asked their opinion on matters relating to our Club (and why that uninformed, distorted viewpoint of an opinion is then published by the media) is a mystery to me - or actually perhaps not.

We sit back listen to the bitter shite and smell the lemons coming from our TVs screens and morning papers then we ram the trophies right down their fucking throats

Well done 442 the only decent football magazine
Rabona is better than FFT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.