Media bias for FourFourTwo

I wasn't referring to people's opinions on the thread, I was referring to the links and the various videos from these jealous bastard journalists.
Has that sorted your head out pal?

Thank you for the concern. My head is fine.

Sorry guys, I've not been ale to follow this thread for the last couple of pages as my broadband has been down. Have I missed anything?

Usual mate. I write something get threatened with a warning other people write irrelevant stuff, chuck in a few swear words and you dont hear a whisper. Sorry to hear about the Broadband - it always happens at the most crucial of times

Are you saying there's a mod agenda against you Frank?
:)

Of course not mate as to do so would be to invite abother mail to my inbox and we know I am always reluctant to see an agenda:-) Also in fairness PB he has not called me a tiresome little troll for quite a while.

Funnily enough De Niro always used to call me a rag but I bumped into him at Bournemouth away and we embraced like long lost brothers. Deep down were all the same, want the same for the club, but sometimes have different broadband speeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.