Media bias for FourFourTwo

Wasn't there a bile filled piece in the Sunday Mirror a few months ago, full of the usual clichés. Can't remember if it got its own thread but I think it was in the old agenda thread

What about all the flak we as a club got for already having a replacement manager lined up for Hughes, Mancini and even Pellegrini, and yet United have Mourinho lined up replace Van Gaal, yet nothing.

I would not waste your time mate. You will only get slated even if you show facts.

The brainwashing has been done.

I partly blame City for that in that they have never fought back really. Neither the hierarchy or the managers during press conferences.

In abu dhabi i asked why we were at the time letting Jose say what he wants about us. Tikki says we are better than him. I argued that is not the point as we the fans hear it more and it bothers us.

Then other fans there supported Tikki mainly because they were star struck and extremely grateful to be on the trip.

Mods please merge if you feel its warranted (and sorry for the mither if so)

I've been asked by FourFourTwo to write about the media bias against City. Got the BT Sport and BBC angle nailed down but opening it up for newspaper bias.

Won't be able to name individual journalists but any stories that have particularly stood out in recent times? Any newspapers that are worst offenders than others?

All contributions welcome. Promised them it wont be 'ranty' but have free reign apart from that and really want to put together a persuasive case to illustrate the snidey crap we have to put up with.

Here's one of my all time favourites........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-ringing-bells-avoid-disturbing-players.html

You need to look no further than camel gob & crew against PSG. Also, Cun*y & Goldstein on talkcrap after that game saying that they do not want to see City lifting the CL trophy.

The one where some paper said that Randy Lerner was the model foreign owner and Sheik Mansour should be more like him.

Rodwell vs Zaha, especially given how they've both (relatively) performed since moving away from the north west.
Ruining the careers of Rodwell, Johnson (am assuming we can still use that name), Richards and any other English player who wasn't good enough and has subsequently gone on and not been good enough where they've gone.

I kept a good look at the Guardian before both Real Semi final legs. Not once was there a story about the game in their Sports section on the home page but for Liverpool's semis there were and the first article I came across was about RM and not city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.