Media bias for FourFourTwo

Rays yer game in the daily star 2 weeks after Iheanacho scored the winner at palace saying we have wasted money on our academy as we have not produced anyone for the first team yet. Bob Beasley was the twat os S Sup the irony is he's a Chelsea fan

what video
Some of their players had a romp with some prostitutes in Thailand and filmed it. I am speaking very lightly. Evidently they were saying very racist things. Little was made of it at the time because they were a "relegation" club. But if had been young men at City, we would have been hearing about it all year.

Some of their players had a romp with some prostitutes in Thailand and filmed it. I am speaking very lightly. Evidently they were saying very racist things. Little was made of it at the time because they were a "relegation" club. But if had been young men at City, we would have been hearing about it all year.
It was all over the news at the end of last season and the three players involved got sacked.

It was all over the news at the end of last season and the three players involved got sacked.
I realize that. But it also wasn't talked about at all throughout their title run. Just just imagine if it had been 3 city players in Abu Dhabi. We would still be hearing about it from the media I have no doubt.

I realize that. But it also wasn't talked about at all throughout their title run. Just just imagine if it had been 3 city players in Abu Dhabi. We would still be hearing about it from the media I have no doubt.

Maybe but I hope it's not this kind of stuff that makes the article. Oh Leicester players had an orgy imagine if that was City. It's school ground stuff. It needs to be what's been covered in here about BTs coverage etc

Maybe but I hope it's not this kind of stuff that makes the article. Oh Leicester players had an orgy imagine if that was City. It's school ground stuff. It needs to be what's been covered in here about BTs coverage etc
I agree with you. I was more just making a passive comment of being glad that wasn't us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.