Media bias for FourFourTwo

I know I will probably not get a response to this, but, I am amazed that nobody seems to realise the credibility gap between different fans. On the night that the swamp was half empty against Bournmouth, on rag cafe, reference was being made to "emptyhad" and how they have the class not to boo their manager, unlike city fans who showed pelle their displeasure.
I posted earlier that that big eared numb scull Lineker was tweeting how better La liga was to prem, after Seville saw off the dippers. Forgetting that Seville were effectively relegated to Europa from CL by City. No ref to City beating Seville is my point!

I know I will probably not get a response to this, but, I am amazed that nobody seems to realise the credibility gap between different fans. On the night that the swamp was half empty against Bournmouth, on rag cafe, reference was being made to "emptyhad" and how they have the class not to boo their manager, unlike city fans who showed pelle their displeasure.
I posted earlier that that big eared numb scull Lineker was tweeting how better La liga was to prem, after Seville saw off the dippers. Forgetting that Seville were effectively relegated to Europa from CL by City. No ref to City beating Seville is my point!
Doesn't matter .
I never thought I'd see the day when City would be winning more trophies than Liverpool and Manchester United .Even though this seasons been poor .We have been better than the 2 history clubs .

Nelson-turns-a-blind-eye-cropped.png

Are BT not responding to this? That's fucking inane that. I was gonna get bt when my sky deal runs out in September but fuck that I'll just switch internet provider and stream it all

City may have already been in touch with them. Ultimately though, BT could say to us "if you don't like it, we won't show any of your games at all. Just give us the money back."
It's like it or lump it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.