Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Berkovic_blue said:
RyantheBlue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Are you not able to perceive anything from listening to people's tone of voice, seriously? LOL yourself

"Also, if I find you a lot of clubs of Martin Tyler sound excited by City goals what then?"

I have no idea what this even means. Stick with your imagination of other people's opinions if that's what you find easiest as you're obviously having trouble comprehending a lot of things.

Hang on, right. So you say Tyler was 'deflated'... but yesterday he was bias? So what you're saying is, he's bias if he sounds excited for another club's goal, but bias he if he doesn't do the same for one of our goals.

Also the second bit meant to say
'If I find a load of CLIPS of Martin Tyler soundING excited by City goals, what then?'

"So what you're saying is, he's bias if he sounds excited for another club's goal"

No, I clearly said the opposite in the post you have quoted. It's just up there ^ You're either on a wind-up or have trouble with reading comprehension as well as judging tone of voice.

Sod off and listen to the commentary of Aguero's last minute goal and listen to the total lack of excitement in his voice (might be difficult for you?). It's a stark contrast to how he was yesterday and just a mere indicator of his general attitude towards City this season.

.......and the only common factor is that Aguero scored (we won) and Ding-Won scored (we lost) and - to the best of my knowledge - Tyler wasn't credited with an assist for either .....so it actually doesn't matter a jot.

citiblue375 said:
Berkovic_blue said:
RyantheBlue said:
Hang on, right. So you say Tyler was 'deflated'... but yesterday he was bias? So what you're saying is, he's bias if he sounds excited for another club's goal, but bias he if he doesn't do the same for one of our goals.

'If I find a load of CLIPS of Martin Tyler soundING excited by City goals, what then?'

"So what you're saying is, he's bias if he sounds excited for another club's goal"

No, I clearly said the opposite in the post you have quoted. It's just up there ^ You're either on a wind-up or have trouble with reading comprehension as well as judging tone of voice.

Sod off and listen to the commentary of Aguero's last minute goal and listen to the total lack of excitement in his voice (might be difficult for you?). It's a stark contrast to how he was yesterday and just a mere indicator of his general attitude towards City this season.

.......and the only common factor is that Aguero scored (we won) and Ding-Won scored (we lost) and - to the best of my knowledge - Tyler wasn't credited with an assist for either .....so it actually doesn't matter a jot.

whoooosh

Berkovic_blue said:
RyantheBlue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Are you not able to perceive anything from listening to people's tone of voice, seriously? LOL yourself

"Also, if I find you a lot of clubs of Martin Tyler sound excited by City goals what then?"

I have no idea what this even means. Stick with your imagination of other people's opinions if that's what you find easiest as you're obviously having trouble comprehending a lot of things.

I can't even be arsed typing anymore.
Tyler isn't bias against City, it's another conspiracy theory used by City fans to victimise us. He reacted normally yesterday, and there could've been any number of reasons he didn't sound excited with Aguero's goal, maybe he was ill, maybe he didn't have a great day, maybe he had other stuff on his mind, I know you think that they choose how to react to different clubs, i.e be nasty to City because everybody hates us. But actually, they're just people with regular lives, I BET I can find an example of him sounding as excited as yesterday for a CITY goal. Then your argument becomes void.

RyantheBlue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
RyantheBlue said:

Tyler isn't bias against City, it's another conspiracy theory used by City fans to victimise us. He reacted normally yesterday, and there could've been any number of reasons he didn't sound excited with Aguero's goal, maybe he was ill, maybe he didn't have a great day, maybe he had other stuff on his mind, I know you think that they choose how to react to different clubs, i.e be nasty to City because everybody hates us. But actually, they're just people with regular lives, I BET I can find an example of him sounding as excited as yesterday for a CITY goal. Then your argument becomes void.
You're pissing in the wind mate. Some of them on here come across like they need this whole agenda to exist. Like a poster on the page before this one, who is that paranoid about it all he thinks Tyler wasn't as enthusiastic today for Fulhams win as he was for Sunderlands win. A fair enough comment to make you might think? All except Tyler wasn't commentating today.
He also said Sky talked about the tables other clubs, then referred to the top as 'City and United'. The last time I looked we were level on points, so to speak of us collectively is more than reasonable to me.

images

Wasn't he just doing his job as a commentator!

RyantheBlue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
RyantheBlue said:

You don't have a clue what I think, you're just being dismissive based on some inaccurate stereotype of a paranoid blue that you're incorrectly applying to me. I am more than capable of being objective with commentators covering City games. My opinion that Tyler dislikes the club or what we're doing is based on several games this season where he has given far more praise and encouragement of the opposing side. I've even made posts before acknowledging when he has given us praise (see? that busted your little stereotype didn't it) but the balance of his commentary overall has been clearly one way this season.

I'm glad to hear you can't be arsed typing anymore though because I find your posts in this thread to be ill-thought out and offering nothing.

Wish I could remember the name of the Sun journo who admitted on Twitter last year that there is a deep anti-City agenda at that newspaper.

I don't watch a game to hear how good the commentator thinks we are, why would you give a shit. I've heard of syndromes people get from childhood where a sibling was favoured over them, a balanced individual would surely just watch the game and not give a flying fuck.

Neil McNab said:
I don't watch a game to hear how good the commentator thinks we are, why would you give a shit. I've heard of syndromes people get from childhood where a sibling was favoured over them, a balanced individual would surely just watch the game and not give a flying fuck.
Exactly. We've come from relative obscurity and taken over the mantel of the leagues big spenders, but we've done it aggressively. People will have something to say about that, just like there are always bitter people when someone wins the lottery, which is in effect what we've done. If people thought it would all happen and nothing would get said, well sorry but that was never going to be the case. If Newcastle had been picked ahead of us by the Sheikh, it would be the same with them too. People though for whatever reason have become massively paranoid and now analyse everything what people say for even the slightest hint of something anti City.
Like i've said before, perhaps we should have just stayed skint and shit and watched Newcastle get talked about.
I know which i'd prefer.

Pigeonho said:
Neil McNab said:
Exactly. We've come from relative obscurity and taken over the mantel of the leagues big spenders, but we've done it aggressively. People will have something to say about that, just like there are always bitter people when someone wins the lottery, which is in effect what we've done. If people thought it would all happen and nothing would get said, well sorry but that was never going to be the case. If Newcastle had been picked ahead of us by the Sheikh, it would be the same with them too. People though for whatever reason have become massively paranoid and now analyse everything what people say for even the slightest hint of something anti City.
Like i've said before, perhaps we should have just stayed skint and shit and watched Newcastle get talked about.
I know which i'd prefer.

Precisely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.