Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Berkovic_blue said:
Shadz69 said:
Commentator's don't lose game's,co-commentator's don't lose game's,Journalist's don't lose game's,blogger's don't lose game's

Getting a bit bored of saying it now but no one is claiming they do because that would be idiotic

-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 pm --

RyantheBlue said:
I again wonder what you'd say if I found a few clips of him getting very excited about City goals? Then what? Does it depend on the day, he hates us some days, but he loves us the next?

Go and find these magical clips, I suggest you start with the QPR, Liverpool and Chelsea games. Find the Villareal one while you're at it.

Stupidly I believed you when you said you weren't going to type anymore

QPR? Wasn't that on ESPN anyway?! Who commentated on the 6-1 out of interest? That musn't have been Tyler because whoever it was sounded very excited, I genuinely don't know who did commentate by the way, I suspect it wasn't Tyler.

Shadz69 said:
Commentator's don't lose game's,co-commentator's don't lose game's,Journalist's don't lose game's,blogger's don't lose game's player's do.We win and win in style and people will eventually come around.We are the biggest scalp now and I love it.

You know, you don't need an apostrophe for a pluralisation.

You can have an opinion that certain commentators arent balanced in the way they dpeak about certain clubs without being paranoid, without thinking they are responsible for a bad result and even without wishing we were shit and everyones second favourite team.

From my point of view I think some of thr commentary on our games has been appalling, there has been a noticeable bias on several occasions and IMO thats worth commenting on.

By those standards, it must be perfectly reasonable to comment on the commentary about the commentary on the game.

Or would that be pointless!

moomba said:
You can have an opinion that certain commentators arent balanced in the way they dpeak about certain clubs without being paranoid, without thinking they are responsible for a bad result and even without wishing we were shit and everyones second favourite team.

Hear hear, but certain small-minded people have a problem grasping this. I don't know why as it's not a difficult concept to understand imo

topics21-2326.jpg

Tell this bloke, he'll understand!

Slightly off topic - anyone remember the commentator on last year's match at Notts County?

Almost cried when Dzeko belted in the equalizer - he must have had a premonition that the Cup would be ours, after such a major let-off!

Neil McNab said:
REALITY CHECK: Small minded person accuses broad minded people of being small minded!

You're talking rubbish, Martin Tyler hates us, the OP can find at least 4 occasions where he wasn't exactly excited about us, and there definitely aren't several occasions where Tyler has in fact been very excited by things City did.

bert's broken neck said:
Slightly off topic - anyone remember the commentator on last year's match at Notts County?

Almost cried when Dzeko belted in the equalizer - he must have had a premonition that the Cup would be ours, after such a major let-off!

Peter Drury.

did the same for the replay too. sounded like his mum had died when we scored 1st.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.