Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
LOL, you don't agree with the thread and you're asking why I'm still here? And don't think you're speaking for anyone else.

You're a deluded embarassment, just fuck off

go on...more. It's good for you to get it out ! Save you taking a defeat out on your wife or the cat..or sky

You still here?

Nothing like a defeat to bring out the mongs that try and wind-up their fellow blues, which is why I suspect you're a rag. You made your point, very badly as it happens as no one claimed the media caused the loss, only a complete fuckwit (you?) would think that.

Now you're just like a little annoying kid who won;t go to bed when they're told.

Keep going... anyone who disagrees with you is a Rag...predictable...pathetic....but you "post what you want, you post what you waaaaant, your Berkovic, you post what you want"

Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:
go on...more. It's good for you to get it out ! Save you taking a defeat out on your wife or the cat..or sky

You still here?

Nothing like a defeat to bring out the mongs that try and wind-up their fellow blues, which is why I suspect you're a rag. You made your point, very badly as it happens as no one claimed the media caused the loss, only a complete fuckwit (you?) would think that.

Now you're just like a little annoying kid who won;t go to bed when they're told.

Keep going... anyone who disagrees with you is a Rag...predictable...pathetic....but you "post what you want, you post what you waaaaant, your Berkovic, you post what you want"

Leaving aside the fact your autism or whatever is making you keep replying in a thread you disagree with and the fact you're continually embarassing yourself, let's get back on topic and you can tell me where anyone claimed the media was responsible for the loss. Go on, you posted it twice in this thread so back up your laughable opinion.

Think I'll be waiting a while...

Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
You still here?

Leaving aside the fact your autism or whatever is making you keep replying in a thread you disagree with and the fact you're continually embarassing yourself, let's get back on topic and you can tell me where anyone claimed the media was responsible for the loss. Go on, you posted it twice in this thread so back up your laughable opinion.

Hmm 'idiot' ...'Autism' with your choice of insults you're beginning to make Suarez look reasonable

Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:

Hmm 'idiot' ...'Autism' with your choice of insults you're beginning to make Suarez look reasonable

Think I'll be waiting a while..

I've bolded to make it even easier for you. Go on, you're trying so hard but you're still miles away

Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:

Hehe. Now that was funny. Naughty, but funny

Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:

I've bolded to make it even easier for you. Go on, you're trying so hard but you're still miles away

Not going to bend to your world view. Keep insulting the disabled and blaming Sky....you're on home ground then...and on that note....I am going to bow out of this thread and your life Begovic...Bye :-)

Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:

Not going to bend to your world view.

LOL, it took you 4 pages to admit you were talking shit, either that or mummies called you for your tea.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out rag muppet

Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:

Not going to bend to your world view. Keep insulting the disabled and blaming Sky....you're on home ground then...and on that note....I am going to bow out of this thread and your life Begovic...Bye :-)

Not going to bend to your world view. Keep insulting the disabled and blaming Sky....you're on home ground then...and on that note....I am going to bow out of this thread and your life Begovic...Bye :-)[/quote]

Danielmanc said:
[/quote]

You're so angry you can't even quote properly now lol. The only one insulted is you. Thought you'd gone anyway after admitting you were talking shit and can't back up your opinions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.