Media bias - yes that old chestnut

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.balls.ie/football/eamon-dunphys-anti-man-city-rant/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.balls.ie/football/eamon-dunp ... city-rant/</a>

You have it easy as a Manc living IN Ireland now, this was not nice to watch.

charliebigspuds said:
Blue Punter said:
Had R5 on in the kitchen just before k.o.

Alan Green said something along the lines of: "Behind Joe Harts goal, there's rows and rows of empty seats in the Manchester City end. A bit disappointing that they can't sell out their tickets for such an important game..."

that is a ridiculous thing to say

Alan Green was also seriously ridiculing the City fans during the League Cup semi at Anfield last season because of empty seats but did not offer an apology when it became obvious there was delays entering the stadium.

Someone needs to send him a twaat letting him know the facts.

Shirley said:
charliebigspuds said:
Blue Punter said:
Had R5 on in the kitchen just before k.o.

Alan Green said something along the lines of: "Behind Joe Harts goal, there's rows and rows of empty seats in the Manchester City end. A bit disappointing that they can't sell out their tickets for such an important game..."

that is a ridiculous thing to say

Alan Green was also seriously ridiculing the City fans during the League Cup semi at Anfield last season because of empty seats but did not offer an apology when it became obvious there was delays entering the stadium.

Someone needs to send him a twaat letting him know the facts.

if I thought the fat **** would take any notice I would but why let the truth get in the way of a good headline grabbing comment

Twitchers son is a cnut! He can never have a good word to say about us. If we had bossed the game, he would have been looking at the negatives. He's a smarmy twat with the artful tax dodger for a dad!

Yes..Talksport this morning were fucking creaming themelves. Apparently in football if you spend x hundred million on a team you should be guarenteed to beat anyone.

What fucking planet are they on. What you spend means fuck all when it comes to the 90mins. It's 11 v 11 and albeit you'd expect the more expensive team to overcome,very rarely is it that simple.

Irani is a grade A ****. Had a wank night at work last night.All the rag bastards crowing on. Just bit my lip and carried on.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Yes..Talksport this morning were fucking creaming themelves. Apparently in football if you spend x hundred million on a team you should be guarenteed to beat anyone.

What fucking planet are they on. What you spend means fuck all when it comes to the 90mins. It's 11 v 11 and albeit you'd expect the more expensive team to overcome,very rarely is it that simple.

Irani is a grade A ****. Had a wank night at work last night.All the rag bastards crowing on. Just bit my lip and carried on.
The next hour is all about us!!!

The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

The next hour is all about us!!!

I wont be listening Col.!!!

citysince88 said:
Take note ladies and gents and wait for the inevitable moment when we can ram it down their throats because that moment will come.

^^^ this ^^^^^

We had a lot of shit last season off a number of pundits and on May 13th the haters got their reply - tenfold.

The problem with these radio tossers is that they have to fill airspace ..... and thats the only thing they can come up with, its a bit like the "Joe Hart is cocky" quote ........ we would never have heard that if Poland had shut the roof.

simple thing is, if we would of done our job last night, Arsenal would of been getting pure shit today, as it is we didn't do our job and its us who get the shit, simples. Also we are champions of england, in europe we represent the best this country has to offer, when we play like we did last night we let everybody down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.