Media bias - yes that old chestnut

kev20971 said:
Blue Punter said:
Had R5 on in the kitchen just before k.o.

Alan Green said something along the lines of: "Behind Joe Harts goal, there's rows and rows of empty seats in the Manchester City end. A bit disappointing that they can't sell out their tickets for such an important game..."
did he know City fans section was on the second tier ? so the seats behind the goal would of been Ajax fans ! the club needs too ring him up (get Mike Summerbee to do it) on this show Saturday and put him right, ie all tickets sold at £65 each ! I think some City fans must of scared him on a train or something at some point , as he's got a big chip on his shoulder with us .

Alan Green in lazy journo pop at City scandal......... hardly news or worth getting upset about is it?

brianisablue said:
kev20971 said:
Blue Punter said:
Had R5 on in the kitchen just before k.o.

Alan Green said something along the lines of: "Behind Joe Harts goal, there's rows and rows of empty seats in the Manchester City end. A bit disappointing that they can't sell out their tickets for such an important game..."
did he know City fans section was on the second tier ? so the seats behind the goal would of been Ajax fans ! the club needs too ring him up (get Mike Summerbee to do it) on this show Saturday and put him right, ie all tickets sold at £65 each ! I think some City fans must of scared him on a train or something at some point , as he's got a big chip on his shoulder with us .

Alan Green in lazy journo pop at City scandal......... hardly news or worth getting upset about is it?
still thing the club need to put him , as we sold all the tickets for the away end .

spencer haha ...............impartial ?

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 pm --

im listening to talksport now

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:26 pm --

cyprustavern said:
spencer haha ...............impartial ?

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 pm --

im listening to talksport now

mancini is standoffish to spencer lol no fkn wonder (peter spencer your a kunt mate ) i would stand on you

they ? he means us miss de jong...i agree ...well done spencer he is lookin for a bone of contention he found one with de jong.....lol at fergie ...man utd players hate fergie ...that i know for real...the editor of the manchester evenong news doesnt

Having just heard this interview with Frank Spencer...... have we ever tried organising a boycott of the MUEN ?

It really is embarassing that we haven't got a City fan as a reporter on this waste of paper..

kp220 said:
Having just heard this interview with Frank Spencer...... have we ever tried organising a boycott of the MUEN ?

It really is embarassing that we haven't got a City fan as a reporter on this waste of paper..

fully agree ..stuart brennan is resident blue reporter even though he has red tendancies<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:39 pm --<br /><br />
brianisablue said:

is alan green a journalist? anyone from ireland that supports liverpool isnt worth my hate

BBC are mis-reporting what Micah Richards said post match.

He hasnt experienced playing 3 at the back, (which Mancini has been trying to introduce since pre-season), because he has been injured for months.

Can someone from the club complain to the BBC about such inaccuracies in their statements and general lack of independence?

Plain Speaking said:
BBC are mis-reporting what Micah Richards said post match.

He hasnt experienced playing 3 at the back, (which Mancini has been trying to introduce since pre-season), because he has been injured for months.

Can someone from the club complain to the BBC about such inaccuracies in their statements and general lack of independence?

totally agree unfortunately our media dept is shit ...i mean really SHIT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.