Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Well according to some egos on here, the majority of us are just paranoid. Well, a final quote from that twat John Champion on the arrival of Scott Sinclair on for the last couple of minutes tonight "he's taking the place of Adam Johnson". What a cocknocker!

EricBrooksGhost said:
waspish said:
Papers tomorrow wanking over scum going top negative headlines on Chelsea and pages and pages of negative shite about our club and Mancini! We are unbeaten 2 behind the scum and we get this endless Shite from all angles! Roles reversed with the scum and it would be "scum unbeaten not even out of 1st gear be afraid" or words to that effect!! Arse Lickers the lot of em just give sir scum his trophy NOW And tell him to piss of into the sunset!!!!!!!!!!
There is no agenda I've been reliably told.

There is no agenda it's just the scum get all the best headlines and luck ;)

ESPN commentator Jon Champion seemed to be creaming himself at the thought of Mario and Bobby having a fall-out, which of course they didn't. Also seemed hell-bent on commentating on Mancini moaning at everything/everyone. Football journalism at it's absolute best.

St Ives blue said:
ESPN commentator Jon Champion seemed to be creaming himself at the thought of Mario and Bobby having a fall-out, which of course they didn't. Also seemed hell-bent on commentating on Mancini moaning at everything/everyone. Football journalism at it's absolute best.
what was with the camera shot of mancini hand every five mins

St Ives blue said:

I had a bit too much to drink last weekend and slated Champion as a cock on this forum. I went off on one to be honest, a bit embarrassed the following day. Tonight, the pub was full of tossers and they drowned out the commentary, making it by far and away the best ESPN broadcast I've ever heard. The difference was so remarkable, I would now say that Champion is not even good enough to be a cock!

Chinese Media>English Media. And more accurate, so maybe it'll lead to a bunch of the plastic Asians ditching United and buying City shirts to fund buying Neymar (I'm told we're in for him too, now? Oh wait that was the English media, this is too confusing).

Doncaster Blues said:
Anyone who had to endure talksport will know about medis bias...

My god collymore nearly made me kick the radio thru the window and the whole media vs city doesn't normally bother me.

Come on collymore get over yourself.

TalkSport don't have any agenda, at all. All they do is wind-up people so that they ring in. Last season they said that we were better than Barca! The less seriously you take it, the more you enjoy it.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Doncaster Blues said:
Anyone who had to endure talksport will know about medis bias...

My god collymore nearly made me kick the radio thru the window and the whole media vs city doesn't normally bother me.

Come on collymore get over yourself.

TalkSport don't have any agenda, at all. All they do is wind-up people so that they ring in. Last season they said that we were better than Barca! The less seriously you take it, the more you enjoy it.

Disagree.

Today was like listening to an official west ham feed, right down to the wet sham supporting touchline supporter who was crying about Nolan's goal being disallowed.

How about this one then? A BLATANT LIE that completely ignores his injury:

JAMES MILNER had a fall-out with Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini before last night’s draw against West Ham.

The England midfielder was going through the normal warm-up routine with the rest of the players before being informed he was not in the starting line-up.

That news clearly angered Milner, who hurled his training top to the floor before being sent down the tunnel by Mancini.

The former Aston Villa star was then left out of the match squad for the 0-0 draw and the row shows how far Mancini has to go to unite the City dressing room.

Daily fookin' Star

LoveCity said:
How about this one then? A BLATANT LIE that completely ignores his injury:

JAMES MILNER had a fall-out with Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini before last night’s draw against West Ham.

The England midfielder was going through the normal warm-up routine with the rest of the players before being informed he was not in the starting line-up.

That news clearly angered Milner, who hurled his training top to the floor before being sent down the tunnel by Mancini.

The former Aston Villa star was then left out of the match squad for the 0-0 draw and the row shows how far Mancini has to go to unite the City dressing room.

Daily fookin' Star

Mancini is a terrible man-manager, but you're spot on correct about this travesty of a story. Milner tweaked his hamstring in the warm-ups, end of story. You have no doubt noticed that of all the media organs in the UK, it is the Daily Star which continues to concoct death spiral stories about our club, but what is so revealing is that every time they do it, NONE of the other anti-City media outlets (basically all of them) ever pick up or cut-and-paste their stories, which is a pretty damning indictment of the level of gutter journalism on display at the Daily Star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.