Media bias - yes that old chestnut

deano ou812 said:
waspish said:
See the trend tonight by sky? Being positive and oh great effort and all that bollocks that's all city fans want a fair unbiased view
It will be even worse come sunday,city fail in champions league against dortmund b team,brave utd yougsters just edged out by romanian champions,but still go through, in the build up.Then if city win well its expected look how much they have spent,win or draw for utd injury ravaged utd secure fantastic result with mostly homegrown talent,rvp the stand out player from the academy....

It's easy being a journalist they must get hundreds of articles from bluemoon ;)

waspish said:
deano ou812 said:
waspish said:
See the trend tonight by sky? Being positive and oh great effort and all that bollocks that's all city fans want a fair unbiased view
It will be even worse come sunday,city fail in champions league against dortmund b team,brave utd yougsters just edged out by romanian champions,but still go through, in the build up.Then if city win well its expected look how much they have spent,win or draw for utd injury ravaged utd secure fantastic result with mostly homegrown talent,rvp the stand out player from the academy....

It's easy being a journalist they must get hundreds of articles from bluemoon ;)
Haha fcuking hell good one......

waspish said:
LoveCity said:
waspish said:

You'll get the contrary crew saying otherwise but it's always been the case with us since the takeover on Sly and ITV. Tyldesley and his cohort were cheering on Poznan against us!

Yeah you right.. It's got to the stage now I never watch any build up to a city game when I watch em on the box don't listen to talkshite as much now and don't read papers! Plus commentary is that appalling the sound usually goes off after 10mins..

I quite enjoy the Bulgarian commentry on sopcast, i can understand and enjoy the passion without understanding a word.

deano ou812 said:
waspish said:
deano ou812 said:

Haha fcuking hell good one......

Because its true.

Utd's "young" squad consisting of De Gea (22, first choice GK), Phil "the next England centre back who cost a paltry 19mil" Jones (20, just back from injury but first teamer), Wootton (21, granted young player but older than Jones), Chris Smalling (23, again just back from injury but first teamer), Buttner (23, 2nd choice Left back to Evra but still in the 1st team squad), Powell (18, young player 2 however an established player in the Championship), Zico/Zidane/Pele (sorry, Tom) Cleverley, now 23 so hardly able to be classed as a young player anymore, Giggs (39, no more needs to be said about the young whippersnapper), Welbeck (22, played first team footie for several years now), Rooney (27, again nothing needs to be said) and finally Hernandez (24 but still a first team player).

There subs were Paul "I can't tackle" Scholes, Fletcher and Macheda. How the fuck can that be classed as a young team.

It would like our "young team" of Hart (25), Clichy (27), Nasti (19), Kompany (26), Richards (24), Rodwell (21), Nasri (25), Milner (26), Sinclair (23), Balo (22) and Aguero (24) and calling that a young team. Infact the combined age of that team I've just created for City (262) is exactly the same age as the Utd one above. It's a fucking joke.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:37 pm --<br /><br />
rastus said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
You'll get the contrary crew saying otherwise but it's always been the case with us since the takeover on Sly and ITV. Tyldesley and his cohort were cheering on Poznan against us!

Yeah you right.. It's got to the stage now I never watch any build up to a city game when I watch em on the box don't listen to talkshite as much now and don't read papers! Plus commentary is that appalling the sound usually goes off after 10mins..

I quite enjoy the Bulgarian commentry on sopcast, i can understand and enjoy the passion without understanding a word.

I like the way they say "Milner" on foreign commentary...

All over the net today it's 'utd's youngsters' this, and 'great experience for them' that.
I didn't watch the game but when i looked at match reports earlier today their line-up was their first team apart from one i'd not heard of.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:20 pm --<br /><br />
rastus said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:

The Dutch for me.

rastus said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:

You should watch the South America streams.

If people don't think there is a media bias then go on the News Now feed of Man City

You will see nearly every article involves a headline about United. It has every ex- Utd player being wheeled out to say how great and big United are compared to City

Have a look at the ESPN Manchester XI for a laugh

Look how its reported United are going to upset City by buying our targets yet how the pain of last year is driving them on

I have not seen one positive article or headline about City

chesterguy said:
If people don't think there is a media bias then go on the News Now feed of Man City

You will see nearly every article involves a headline about United. It has every ex- Utd player being wheeled out to say how great and big United are compared to City

Have a look at the ESPN Manchester XI for a laugh

Look how its reported United are going to upset City by buying our targets yet how the pain of last year is driving them on

I have not seen one positive article or headline about City

Pretty much the same as the run in last season and we all know how that finished.
We simply have to beat em.
Come on you Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.