Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected this thread to have loads more pages since last night,are they all waiting for tonite to go off on one for the papers tomorrow?
giphy.gif

Jealousy.

It really is as simple as that.

I mean it’s hardly a generation ago. It’s fairly recent history for us. We still have the same supporters today, the same loyal fan base with a fuck load of humility and self awareness.

In fact the ribbing we take for the occasional empty seat can be attributed to this. The irony in us being called out for being ‘plastic’.

The media tow line has been bought in full by those small minded enough to not grasp it.
As my late uncle used to say, jealousy has no cure but introspection.

And we know that’s not ****ing happening with that lot.

on delaney thread on twitter.....

@CiaranAllen82
Is it feasible for media to stop *sports* reporting on these clubs? Could journos conscientiously object to do a run of mill match report on certain teams?
6:29 pm · 27 May 2019 · Twitter for Android

Replying to
@CiaranAllen82
it's a very interesting question

ha.....journos boycotting us!!!

@CiaranAllen82
Is it feasible for media to stop *sports* reporting on these clubs? Could journos conscientiously object to do a run of mill match report on certain teams?

Replying to
@CiaranAllen82

Delaney: "Boss, I can't in good conscience report on the City game tomorrow"

Boss: "There's the door son..."

I'm really glad that Khaldoon does these yearly interviews and I know everyone was waiting impatiently for it. But I think he missed a trick with the timing.
He could have waited until Friday and gone in even heavier on Liverpool and their nefarious underhanded propaganda and leaks.
Could have gone to town on the amount spent and how it would not be a very good return if they come away with a couple of seconds again.

No pressure Klopp.

Allez Poch.
Had he been chairman of Liverpool, and had City been in the final, he would have done...

@CiaranAllen82

Replying to
@CiaranAllen82

Sums them up really, they actually think anyone would notice if they didn't report on us. They are parasites latching onto the game to bleed some money for themselves, if they stopped reporting on us, not a single person would give a shit. Yet they don't realise this as they genuinely believe they are part of the game

@CiaranAllen82

Replying to
@CiaranAllen82

FFS, call them journos ?!?!

@CiaranAllen82

Replying to
@CiaranAllen82

Brilliant, saves us the trouble of banning them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.