Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, yes the main board settings were still set to UTC (although you could change them in your own personal settings). I’ve changed the main settings now to reflect BST.
So doesn’t validate Kieth it we were utc to non members then 2:22 appeared as 3:22 and facilitated that plagiaristic cvnt to post the findings he stole from here at 14:48 and argue the toss he was first ?

SARRI FIRST SEASON BETTER THAN PEP'

Frank Sinclair in the Sky Sports News studio: "Sarri has actually won something now. That question mark had been over him all the time he was at Napoli – he didn’t win anything but played a great brand of football. He’s bought that football to England now and some Chelsea fans have taken to it while others have not been so happy with it.

"But when you look at his first season at the club, and compare it to Pep Guardiola’s first season at Man City, there is no comparison – Sarri has done better than Guardiola."

I’m sorry what did Klopp win in any of his seasons with Liverpool .....

So doesn’t validate Kieth it we were utc to non members then 2:22 appeared as 3:22 and facilitated that plagiaristic cvnt to post the findings he stole from here at 14:48 and argue the toss he was first ?

Dunno, I’m on holiday this week so have had a few drinks tonight, and am easily confused. I think the post was actually at 3:22, but it would’ve appeared to guests as 2:22 UTC. Which suggests he didn’t steal the findings from here, but is a registered member. Or something. Still a twat, regardless.

Dunno, I’m on holiday this week so have had a few drinks tonight, and am easily confused. I think the post was actually at 3:22, but it would’ve appeared to guests as 2:22 UTC. Which suggests he didn’t steal the findings from here, but is a registered member. Or something. Still a twat, regardless.

Get back on the piss ric

So does that mean it was 2.22 or 3.22
BST is UTC +1

If it was set to UTC before it was 3.22, but displayed as 2.22 for most people. He could have used BST time for BM and the UTC time for twitter but I doubt it because I think Twitter automatically converts UTC to the local timezone for each tweet.

An easy to make mistake for those thinking he had the times wrong, not that he will accept it.

Doesn't the fact that he spotted it, suggest he has a BM account with the correct time settings though?

Last edited:
Get back on the piss ric

Ha, chance would be a fine thing. I’m holed up in a cabin in North Yorkshire with the kids, and it’s pissing it down. Only had a bottle of wine whilst watching the turgid football, but it’s still enough to confuse me with basic time zone concepts.

Frank Sinclair in the Sky Sports News studio: "Sarri has actually won something now. That question mark had been over him all the time he was at Napoli – he didn’t win anything but played a great brand of football. He’s bought that football to England now and some Chelsea fans have taken to it while others have not been so happy with it.

"But when you look at his first season at the club, and compare it to Pep Guardiola’s first season at Man City, there is no comparison – Sarri has done better than Guardiola."

Chelsea have played some fucking woeful football this season. Brought it here? Get to fuck hahaha

Haha i smell desperation,the chavs haven't played anything like a great brand of football,they have been mostly confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.