Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GuillemBalague: "Spoke yesterday to @Tebasjavier for @BBCSport. Our chat on what the @ManCity chairman said, ECA and the European Superleague, match fixing, a @LaLiga match abroad and more will be in the web later today."

It's not been shown yet.
Cheers — can’t even open the tweet and thought part of the interview had been posted.

Very interested in what is said.

Sterling is right. And I think it is the ultimate weapon of the bias poisonous media. Don't sing our praises, don't make heroes , don't allow football stars to be made from our club..

It's delibetately commercially damaging too both for the club and individual players.

Essentially it's about advertising and product placement and if you want evidence we need look no further than Pogba. Worth far more in every respect as a marketing tool than as a player.

sterling7: “No one’s made a big deal out of [the treble]. If another team had done it, a lot more would have been made out of the team, or out of the individuals...”

”Even last year when we won the league with 100 points, it wasn’t really highlighted in a way where I felt it was right... People [need to] understand it’s not easy - the teams that we’re playing against, the managers that set up against us.”

Go razzer

thank you media, for perpetually energizing and motivating our team with your ambivalent attitude to their achievements. your petty snubbery is all the motivation our team needs to continue to poke you back in the eye, every single time we win another league or cup comp trophy!!

thank you very, very, very much!!!! your hard work is not under-appreciated!! :)

Javier Tebas’ response to Khaldoon Al Mubarak: “I am not at all racist. I have no issues with ethnicity. How can I be racist when two of my grandchildren are Arab or I would be racist against my own grandchildren.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.