Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I love this interview with a City fan outside the ground at Wembley

Salford Blue 20 minutes to 21.30 on Cheesy's vlog. I wonder how many City fans Cheesy's interviewed over the years. This is possibly his best. He's got some words for the media.

The old boy at the start is a fucking geezer.

Rinses Utd up hill and down dale.

Hahaha he actually used the, I’m not racist one of my friends is black excuse. Wow. He Makes Boris Johnson seem like the ultimate professional.

After last years parading of the premier league trophy against Huddersfield I wandered around from the south stand to where the players tunnel is to get some better pictures. On my way I passed a load of seats with desks and microphones and such on, I presumed these were for the press. All padded, prime location by the halfway line in the lower tier. So not a box as such but bloody good seats the wankers.
Yep, my daughter and I were booted out of our seats for these parasites

The old boy at the start is a fucking geezer.

Rinses Utd up hill and down dale.
That's because Bill Leivers was the 50's Zabba ;)
That year Manchester City reached the FA Cup final, beating Birmingham City 3–1, giving Leivers the only major honour he was to achieve in his career. He gained a reputation as a committed defender; his desire to be part of the action resulted in several injuries. In ten years at Manchester City, he broke his nose five times and his elbow and ankle once.[6] For a period in the latter part of his Manchester City career he was first team captain.[7] He made 250 league appearances for City before moving to Doncaster Rovers on 10 July 1964,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.