Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC keep saying that they deserve it because they did so well this season. Tossers.

They threw away both cups , finished best of the rest and fluked to win the cheats trophy.

fuck the scouse shit and their parade if fucking awful.
BBC for you. The amount of stories on it on there is vomit inducing. Conpare that to the coverage we got there for the treble

The top story and 7 full minutes reporting of the dippers remarkable/stunning/spectacular achievement, complete with live reporters from their parade, all on the national BBC news at 6.30.

I seem to recall our parade getting a mention of about 30 seconds just before the weather report on the same national evening BBC news.

I'm blissfully unaware of the dipper wankfest, not read a single article or listened to a single comment aside from a few in here, I'm not going to act like a dipper and decry their achievement, I'm as happy as a pig in shite with what we have achieved, which incidentally, is way above winning any cup competition, anywhere in the world ....
Roll on next season ......

I know what I would prefer if asked to choose between a treble and a CL win. Not watched any relevant TV today, not read the sports pages nor listened to any radio news reports and I didn’t watch the game, feel very unstressed. Fuck the media, the pundits etc we know what we did this season and if the dippers want to pretend they are the best team in Europe then let them. Twats aren’t even the best in England

When you look at the support they have, the globalised fanbase, global media power, clickbait support from the UK media, people in uefa and supporting them, the financial power, their over inflated history..... And we beat all of that, on top of one of the most negative media campaigns against any club ever in the history of the Premier, we still beat them... Given the total liverpoolification of the media going on at the moment this country should be thanking God for City, because one LFC have the backing of the media on top of the money they are spending we will have years of them being untouchable. And years of anyone else getting close to them being demonised. The media need LFC to win.

Liverpool tweeted to Tottenham thanks for the contest. It’s easy to be humble in victory, no so much in defeat when their congratulation were nowhere to be seen, with the exception of perhaps their youngest player, Trent Alexander Arnold, who was gracious enough to send his congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.