Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m lucky, I’m retired, so only switched SSN on at 09:00 to hear what they had do say .... imagine my surprise when after the introductions they spent the next 6 minutes on video of OSG and his amazing 4 wins ..... only after that did they review last night - with all the scouse bias they could assemble.

Then later in the day, referring back to the 09:00 pice they were running, with incredulity, the fact that the board at the swamp had not yet talked to OSG about taking the job full time.

Desperate to make the rags relevant methinks.

Come on City

I wonder if Liverpool win the league, Sky will spend all next season showing the Aguero goal in an ad at every possible opportunity like they do with the Salah goal from last year.
I'm sure someone will be on to explain why this is the case in due course ;-)

Last edited:
One fan quoted “yeh, this huge 5p came over and sliced me ed off”. When asked where the cut was he said “well, it got better”.

Apparently there are hundreds of victims getting urgent medical treatment in the hospitals around Manchester. One senior consultant said "its like something from a Zombie movie with the horrific flesh injuries we are trying to deal with". One of the victims, his head now only partially attached with a bit of gristle, explained it wasn't a coin that hit him, it was a specially sharpened martial arts weapon, which he believes was launched by someone on the City bench.

Liverpool Echo

I don’t bother reading any press articles about City these days, in most papers we are the 50th article down the page below a rag or dipper that broke a nail or tripped up while out walking his dog, even when we get mentioned there is usually a negative spin on it or can excuse for the opposing team losing.
Generalising obviously but that’s my take on it, I’d rather come on here and read a post match thread than any paper out there... Not complaining as it’s a consequence of our success but they can all fuck off just the same .... !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.