Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a journalist of many years it disgusts and depresses me in equal measure.
Tbf Daniel Storey (second article) is a blue and makes no attempt to hide it when covering us, he's also freelance and writes for a number of publications/sites, so I doubt there's any editorial pressure on him there.

Tbf Daniel Storey (second article) is a blue and makes no attempt to hide it when covering us, he's also freelance and writes for a number of publications/sites, so I doubt there's any editorial pressure on him there.
Storey is a big Forest fan & he has never hidden that when he use to write for F365 & on the numerous podcasts he’s on these days. Always gives us a favourable write up.

Storey is a big Forest fan & he has never hidden that when he use to write for F365 & on the numerous podcasts he’s on these days. Always gives us a favourable write up.
Always thought he was a blue from his articles, definitely has a soft spot for us anyway :) still writes for F365, just as a freelancer.

Maybe so. My issue is that the first article is appallingly written and complete bollocks. It isn’t biased or written from a different viewpoint, it’s a total fabrication.

What is the point of writing a report of a match if it doesn’t in any way reflect the event itself? Why not just go a step further and say Liverpool won the match if that’s what people want to hear?

He’s a charlatan and would do exceptionally well in North Korea.

Maybe so. My issue is that the first article is appallingly written and complete bollocks. It isn’t biased or written from a different viewpoint, it’s a total fabrication.

What is the point of writing a report of a match if it doesn’t in any way reflect the event itself? Why not just go a step further and say Liverpool won the match?

He’s a charlatan and would do exceptionally well in North Korea.
Keeps the dippers happy, they're not big fans of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.