Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! I don’t remember all the fuss about their offside goals or about the sane goal at ours that was onside because Milner passed him the bal! All we hear about is none stop moaning about a ball that hadn’t crossed the line or when our keeper had his head nearly taken off. Why do the media pander to this shit stain of a club?
Exactly. Let's say it did go in. What do they say then? Brilliant work by Salah for confusing Ederson and Stones into a mixup?

It was incredible. He was trying to talk about the book itself and give insights into the writing process. But the strangest thing is that he didn’t seem to know all that much about the book. Even when he was reading excerpts he was messing it up.

It was just garbled, rambling nonsense.

My wife has no idea who he is and to this day still laughs about it.

He had some crumpled notes to help him but it was shambolic. He kept asking the side of the stage how long he had left to go because he was clearly dying and wanted it to be over. In the end he just walked off stage to silence.

In a way it was a festival highlight!

How the fck do you end up at a Jamie Jackson book reading? I’ve got myself in all sorts of scrapes or been lost but surely any door which has Jamie Jackson on it is best avoided.

How the fck do you end up at a Jamie Jackson book reading? I’ve got myself in all sorts of scrapes or been lost but surely any door which has Jamie Jackson on it is best avoided.
This reads like a scene from The Shining, and it would be as terrifying.

Haha it wasn’t deliberate mate - it was Festival No6 in Portmeirion (brilliant festival by the way) and I was sat at one of the smaller stages in the gardens having a beer with my wife - couldn’t believe it when he walked on!

I’m honestly not exaggerating when I say it was probably the worst performance of anything artistic I’ve ever witnessed. He was just completely out of his depth and sank without trace.

It was so cringeworthy I almost felt sorry for him.

(Actually I didn’t feel sorry for him at all it was absolutely hilarious)

Haha it wasn’t deliberate mate - it was Festival No6 in Portmeirion (brilliant festival by the way) and I was sat at one of the smaller stages in the gardens having a beer with my wife - couldn’t believe it when he walked on!

I’m honestly not exaggerating when I say it was probably the worst performance of anything artistic I’ve ever witnessed. He was just completely out of his depth and sank without trace.

It was so cringeworthy I almost felt sorry for him.

(Actually I didn’t feel sorry for him at all it was absolutely hilarious)

I forgive you lol

Now any idea where he is reading his player ratings & explain how he came to them. That’s actually a must see.

I forgive you lol

Now any idea where he is reading his player ratings & explain how he came to them. That’s actually a must see.
I've said several times that I'm not entirely sure those ratings are done by actually watching the game. I've seen Shrek given 9/10 and MOTM by the sun when he was suspended and didn't play. I've also seen match reports that read like they were finished 15-20 minutes before full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.