Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Ducker on Sunday supplement when discussing DIaz and Foden "Man city academy has to be more than just a money making machine you have to at some point give these youngsters a chance"
What a prick. Diaz has had plenty of game time and I have seen all the first team matches and quite a few youth games as well. He is a long way behind Phil Foden and I'll be surprised if he goes on to have a brilliant career. Dennis Suarez, Garcia etc have not set the world alight since leaving City. I do regret losing Sancho but even with him it is hard to see how he could displace Sane. It is almost impossible to predict what will happen with these young players. I never thought Trippier would do so well. City have invested hugely in youth football and most of our graduates go on to have solid careers elsewhere. What's the problem? Ducker is just another fake news merchant. I wonder how many times he has actually seen Diaz play.

What a prick. Diaz has had plenty of game time and I have seen all the first team matches and quite a few youth games as well. He is a long way behind Phil Foden and I'll be surprised if he goes on to have a brilliant career. Dennis Suarez, Garcia etc have not set the world alight since leaving City. I do regret losing Sancho but even with him it is hard to see how he could displace Sane. It is almost impossible to predict what will happen with these young players. I never thought Trippier would do so well. City have invested hugely in youth football and most of our graduates go on to have solid careers elsewhere. What's the problem? Ducker is just another fake news merchant. I wonder how many times he has actually seen Diaz play.
I'll hazard a guess at, none.

That simply isn’t true and is precisely the reason he’s leaving

Sky News headlines at 11 am. Under the tag line "City Pressure" came the comment "Premier League Champions Manchester City will be trying to avoid a shock early exit from the FA Cup." Yeah, just like they said about the rags, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc. yesterday and Spurs the day before.

Presumably today is all but certain (I assume he's fit). I can't think many of Thursday's starting 11 will be around, barring maybe a centrehalf.
We've agreed a fee with Madrid by all accounts, he plays today and gets injured that's £22m down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.