Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha it wasn’t deliberate mate - it was Festival No6 in Portmeirion (brilliant festival by the way) and I was sat at one of the smaller stages in the gardens having a beer with my wife - couldn’t believe it when he walked on!
Maybe that’s where he got his 6 for Bernado from!

The wankstain.

I've said several times that I'm not entirely sure those ratings are done by actually watching the game. I've seen Shrek given 9/10 and MOTM by the sun when he was suspended and didn't play. I've also seen match reports that read like they were finished 15-20 minutes before full time.

Sounds like they use Ernie after he’s done the premium bonds.

How the fck do you end up at a Jamie Jackson book reading? I’ve got myself in all sorts of scrapes or been lost but surely any door which has Jamie Jackson on it is best avoided.
I feel like this could be the starting point for the next installment of 'The Hangover' films.

Just how on earth did Bradley Cooper and his entourage end up at a Jamie Paradise book reading..........

I'll get working on the script.

Haha it wasn’t deliberate mate - it was Festival No6 in Portmeirion (brilliant festival by the way) and I was sat at one of the smaller stages in the gardens having a beer with my wife - couldn’t believe it when he walked on!

I’m honestly not exaggerating when I say it was probably the worst performance of anything artistic I’ve ever witnessed. He was just completely out of his depth and sank without trace.

It was so cringeworthy I almost felt sorry for him.

(Actually I didn’t feel sorry for him at all it was absolutely hilarious)
Just so we can all relate to it, what would you say is your second worst artistic experience that you have encountered?

I've said several times that I'm not entirely sure those ratings are done by actually watching the game. I've seen Shrek given 9/10 and MOTM by the sun when he was suspended and didn't play. I've also seen match reports that read like they were finished 15-20 minutes before full time.

..and the Sun for example uses stats, and not the match per se - and then round down as 7.9 is the same as 7.0.

The Rooney one was probably a cut-and-paste error, where they copy the template in from a previous match and are inept at editing it.

I remember seeing one match where the centrehalf spent the whole game winning headers and was utterly dominant, but got a low mark because all the clearing headers rated as 'incomplete passes' as they didn't go to a teammate!

DT is running the Diaz story and the fact that we've shoved a 40% surcharge on Real selling to MANUre, but the gist of the report is not so much Diaz going but of the three jewels in the crown only Foden is left and he's not getting the match time these tit heads think he should have. They can't write a positive article about City without believing the effort would kill 'em! I can wish!

DT is running the Diaz story and the fact that we've shoved a 40% surcharge on Real selling to MANUre, but the gist of the report is not so much Diaz going but of the three jewels in the crown only Foden is left and he's not getting the match time these tit heads think he should have. They can't write a positive article about City without believing the effort would kill 'em! I can wish!

Ducker wrote that, who may at this v moment be on Sunday Supplement

I’m honestly not exaggerating when I say it was probably the worst performance of anything artistic I’ve ever witnessed. He was just completely out of his depth and sank without trace.

It was so cringeworthy I almost felt sorry for him.

(Actually I didn’t feel sorry for him at all it was absolutely hilarious)

Out of his depth you say? Yes that sounds like our Jamie. His career has been built on sucking up to various members of the Rag hierarchy. He’s a bang average journalist with limited insight and knowledge of the game. His level is a fanzine but somehow he’s undeservedly on the national stage.

James Ducker on Sunday supplement when discussing DIaz and Foden "Man city academy has to be more than just a money making machine you have to at some point give these youngsters a chance"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.