Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News headlines at 11 am. Under the tag line "City Pressure" came the comment "Premier League Champions Manchester City will be trying to avoid a shock early exit from the FA Cup." Yeah, just like they said about the rags, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc. yesterday and Spurs the day before.

We just about managed it.

Haha it wasn’t deliberate mate - it was Festival No6 in Portmeirion (brilliant festival by the way) and I was sat at one of the smaller stages in the gardens having a beer with my wife - couldn’t believe it when he walked on!

I’m honestly not exaggerating when I say it was probably the worst performance of anything artistic I’ve ever witnessed. He was just completely out of his depth and sank without trace.

It was so cringeworthy I almost felt sorry for him.

(Actually I didn’t feel sorry for him at all it was absolutely hilarious)

If there was a video of this I would actually pay money to watch it.

Sky News headlines at 11 am. Under the tag line "City Pressure" came the comment "Premier League Champions Manchester City will be trying to avoid a shock early exit from the FA Cup." Yeah, just like they said about the rags, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc. yesterday and Spurs the day before.
To be fair, we only managed a relatively narrow victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.