Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badly, given the number of 'oh my gosh's' that she throws in, giving her best wide-eyed look, when she's allowed off cue.

Some one on here once described her as a 'soccer mom' and that is just how I see her, no real knowledge of the game and can only read what is in front of her. Last Friday she said Mane scored the winner then after a brief break apologised saying 'I think I said Mane when it should have been Sane scoring, Sane, Mane, they are so similar, anyway Mane scored, no Sane; she then rambled on giggling like a schoolgirl.

The BBC and Sky use people who work for the Met Office or Meteogroup or whoever it is, to report the weather. These people will have degrees, masters or PhDs in weather/geography/science.

The BBC and Sky use random non-anchor, likely because they are deemed not good enough to anchor, who have been trained in autocue reading, newsreaders to report on the sport. These people aren’t sports journalists, they aren’t trained in sports qualifications and probably have no interest in what they’re reading out to the nation.

It’s the people who put the words in the autocue that people should be finding out who they are and what their agenda is. What links they have to United and Liverpool, if they don’t have links, who higher up does. Not moaning about Sally bloody Nugent.

Thought with all the fuss about weakened teams and disrespecting the competition we'd be getting plaudits for taking it seriously . Or are we not giving the kids a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.