Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Chelsea fans are complaining about "One step Beyond being played in the Etihad after the game and this has made the press. It'ts their tune apparantly. We seemingly actually apologised too.
City always play it in the 2 or 3 tunes post match tunes after a trashing.
Anything rather than discussing the football I guess.
Perhaps we should have played...

Apparently Chelsea fans are complaining about "One step Beyond being played in the Etihad after the game and this has made the press. It'ts their tune apparantly. We seemingly actually apologised too.

Burton gave their 9.

it was a piss take imo, we should be above that,but fuckem ,funny though :)

In the 2011/2012 title winning season when they beat us 2-1 at their place with their star player being Mark Twattenburg and after the game we were locked in while they played 'One step beyond' on a loop. In the reverse game that season we came from 1-0 down and beat them 2-1 with a Nasri goal late on (Sergio nicked his celebration a few weeks later with 'that' goal) and we played it back in retaliation of that with thousands of blues doing the Madness walk. It was payback time on that occasion but yesterday seemed like a cheap shot, funny one though.

Was there any left at the end lol?

Was there any left at the end lol?

A large chunk of their fans did one at halftime one of my sons mates is a Chelsea home and away fan, him and all his mates were back on the train to that London by the time our 5th goal went in

What makes you think we won’t have hundreds of millions of fans in a few years?
We’ve been successful for around 6 years now it will take years of dominance domestically and abroad to get anything remotely near the viewing figures those teams achieve. Football has changed with the television money and no team will have continued success like before which is a good thing. Our fan base is aging you only have to look at that in the ground. The new North stand expansion as far as I’m aware still hasn’t been given the go ahead and if the pricing isn’t right we won’t fill it.

We’ve been successful for around 6 years now it will take years of dominance domestically and abroad to get anything remotely near the viewing figures those teams achieve. Football has changed with the television money and no team will have continued success like before which is a good thing. Our fan base is aging you only have to look at that in the ground. The new North stand expansion as far as I’m aware still hasn’t been given the go ahead and if the pricing isn’t right we won’t fill it.
Plenty to soon take our place by the looks of the playing fields around Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.