Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to Ts, I love their jealousy and bitterness and confusion after we win. True to form all they talked about was Chelsea and how they're in crisis. MCoist did manage to mention how good Ageuro has been but the co-commentator replied with how poor Luiz was and Hazard. Job done, TS listeners & presenters didnt have a good Sunday and Monday morning.

Souness loves how City play, he might be ex liverpool, but he's always positive for us when we play well, but he'll also say when we don't (like most on here really).

As has been said many times before, his wife’s a Blue, and he’s about as pro-City as they come. I’d rather have him (and Carragher) than bitter ex-Blues like Mills and Francis, and even Quinn and Hinchcliffe

Souness loves how City play, he might be ex liverpool, but he's always positive for us when we play well, but he'll also say when we don't (like most on here really).

He is, and is probably more detached because he won the league a few times, and long enough ago that he probably isn't connected with the current players/management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.