Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lesson to be had here...

Don't eat yellow snow.

Or log into the MEN. Go for something more balanced like BBC Sport.

Last night’s pre-game and post-game studio debates were the most pro-City I’ve ever heard.

Darke got drawn into Keown’s way of thinking because he’s weak willed and Keown who hates us was chatting shit.

(By the way, does Darke say “this was not in the script” every time he commentates? I seem to remember it was a line he always said when he commentated on the boxing n’all.)

He is, at heart, a boxing commentator, and always has been. That’s his true love, he’s doing plenty of footy to pay the bills, but is he’s not really a football man

Hardly a mention of our fantastic comeback away from home in Europe on the BBC website. You also wouldn't really know there was a cup final being played this weekend if you just logged on to their website. Compare that to the frenzy and abundance of pointless articles they have on the rags if they win a rather meaningless game. The bias towards them on a public broadcasting service is appalling.

Hardly a mention of our fantastic comeback away from home in Europe on the BBC website. You also wouldn't really know there was a cup final being played this weekend if you just logged on to their website. Compare that to the frenzy and abundance of pointless articles they have on the rags if they win a rather meaningless game. The bias towards them on a public broadcasting service is appalling.

You have to realise how upsetting it is for these dumb fucks.

Fucking Peter Walton, eh. What an absolute prick.
I cannot fathom how a retired law enforcer of the game came to that decision with all of the replays at their disposal.

It's a disgrace that he is paid for that level of 'insight'.

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but didn't he appear to have a fair bit more hair than when he was a ref?

Exactly. Imagine if Rashford scores that winner from a pinpoint assist from De Gea.
They would have to sell De Gea to Madrid for a dropped catch to fall to Rashford to score in a preseason friendly or something for that to be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.