Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on...

Lindelof should definitely have seen red last night. Out of control - tick, Dangerous - tick, Red Shirt.... err hand on lads lets make that a Yellow...

Its so blatant these days you could hardly make it up.

From what I've seen up to now VAR is going to be (maybe already has) been a disaster for the game. I just don't see how it has or will improve anything. Plus it breaks the flow of the game so much that the actual nature of football is being undermined probably terminally. If I want to watch sport which is basically run as a made for TV event I can watch NFL.

Totally agree with the above.
Watched all the replays of the incident in question in the pub in Swansea - saw no "clear and obvious error" with the original decision, I thought that was the requirement to overturn.

On the overall subject of VAR - it's going to ruin our game IMHO.
Taking too long, doesn't connect supporters to what's going on, and takes alot of joy out of goals scored

I'm all for goal line technology - it's a 100% nailed on decision. Everything else - leave it to the ref in charge, we're already seeing players making TV signs which helps no-one and decisions like last night are based on interpretation of the laws which, with the greatest of respect, are bound to be seen differently per individual

Imagine we do the impossible and win the quad we might just make the 3rd page from the back.
No chance mate - United will be linked with Schneider again (is he still playing?) and Klopp will have produced another betting sponsor / advert.

Oh and the class of '92 will be due to be written about obviously.........

Have they actually had a VAR decision go against them yet ?
Nope. Alti Taylor "somehow" missed Smalling grappling at Corners, resulting in Luiz's shirt being torn off his back in the game at Chelsea. 2 blatant penalties they got away with.Just goes to show the cheats in charge on the pitch are the same on Var

How many years without a league title now?

Shall we shop for a flag? @gordondaviesmoustache
There's one which has been gathering dust for the past 7 years, one spiteful owner, slightly raggedy, sold as seen(!), genuine reason for selling apparently - no chance of being used again, and you get a free 'Chosen one' banner thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.