Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw VAR in action again at Molineux. Ignored Smalling's blatant holding. Reduced Lindelof red to a yellow. VAR could work if you assume that ref's are fair and free from pressure. The evidence so far is that is used unfairly

I note the United manager was pleased var changed a red to yellow in their favour but the absence of var helped a certain club (City).
Lets hope his pro var opinions continue when any pro United ref decisions may continue but will be open to greater scrutiny.
Whys he commenting on our game,they knew the rules and that var was only at premier league grounds in fa cup,anyhow they got a decision in their favour due to var,the mask is slipping and the results are changing come another month and they will be screaming for him to go..

We saw VAR in action again at Molineux. Ignored Smalling's blatant holding. Reduced Lindelof red to a yellow. VAR could work if you assume that ref's are fair and free from pressure. The evidence so far is that is used unfairly

Spot on...

Lindelof should definitely have seen red last night. Out of control - tick, Dangerous - tick, Red Shirt.... err hand on lads lets make that a Yellow...

Its so blatant these days you could hardly make it up.

From what I've seen up to now VAR is going to be (maybe already has) been a disaster for the game. I just don't see how it has or will improve anything. Plus it breaks the flow of the game so much that the actual nature of football is being undermined probably terminally. If I want to watch sport which is basically run as a made for TV event I can watch NFL.

Spot on...

Lindelof should definitely have seen red last night. Out of control - tick, Dangerous - tick, Red Shirt.... err hand on lads lets make that a Yellow...

Its so blatant these days you could hardly make it up.

From what I've seen up to now VAR is going to be (maybe already has) been a disaster for the game. I just don't see how it has or will improve anything. Plus it breaks the flow of the game so much that the actual nature of football is being undermined probably terminally. If I want to watch sport which is basically run as a made for TV event I can watch NFL.
Sky and BT will be shoving ads in the VAR slot next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.