Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, is Ben Rumsby actually suggesting we should offer to replay the game against Swansea?!

so about 5 games that the dippers need to replay this season and united need to replay about 5 premier league seasons!

anyway, the Arsenal incident was hardly comparable to a couple of marginal calls in our favour on Saturday. Wenger only bowed to public pressure, if he was so principled, he could have let Sheff Utd score an uncontested goal straight after the event.

See the biased BBC bastards have thought it good to find a video from the 1983 FA Cup game at Brighton ( a 4-0 defeat). Do these twats ever stop? I for one won't be clicking on it. Seeing it first hand was bad enough.
To be fair, I searched for that game on YouTube after the draw was made yesterday

See the biased BBC bastards have thought it good to find a video from the 1983 FA Cup game at Brighton ( a 4-0 defeat). Do these twats ever stop? I for one won't be clicking on it. Seeing it first hand was bad enough.
Horrible journey in those days without motorway all the way. Friend's dad took me and his son and we stayed over in Luton as he couldn't face the drive there and back in a day. Wait till they dig out the 1974 final defeat against Wolves if we both get there. My first Wembley experience and I seem to recall a huge fuss being made as the kick off time was 3.30 IIRC and not 3.00. Nowadays no-one blinks at eyelid at the stupid kick off times

Horrible journey in those days without motorway all the way. Friend's dad took me and his son and we stayed over in Luton as he couldn't face the drive there and back in a day. Wait till they dig out the 1974 final defeat against Wolves if we both get there. My first Wembley experience and I seem to recall a huge fuss being made as the kick off time was 3.30 IIRC and not 3.00. Nowadays no-one blinks at eyelid at the stupid kick off times
We never seem to do well with weird KO times.

We never seem to do well with weird KO times.
Remember my stepfather used to have a theory that we always played shite when we were on TV (Pearce and Beany days) I preferred my theory that we were always shite but he was too pissed to notice when we went over to a live game.

I watched the Everton v Chelsea game on Sky yesterday and the commentator mentioned on 2 occasions that Everton last recorded a win against a top six club was when they beat us 4-0. I think that was in Peps 1st year in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.