Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the biased BBC bastards have thought it good to find a video from the 1983 FA Cup game at Brighton ( a 4-0 defeat). Do these twats ever stop? I for one won't be clicking on it. Seeing it first hand was bad enough.

See the biased BBC bastards have thought it good to find a video from the 1983 FA Cup game at Brighton ( a 4-0 defeat). Do these twats ever stop? I for one won't be clicking on it. Seeing it first hand was bad enough.

The BBC......rag infested shitehole.

A game that remains acutely embarrassing for me as it was when my 10 year old self (taken to the game by my parents) surrounded by Brighton fans loudly asked why they were chanting "Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil". Cue lots of laughter around us and a sense of shame that lasts to this day.

Dammit.

I have only just caught up with the post match analysis on BT. Apologies if already commented on earlier in this thread but some of Hartson's comments were a disgrace.
He was pro his former club. No impartiality whatsoever.

Haha, is Ben Rumsby actually suggesting we should offer to replay the game against Swansea?!

There's one which has been gathering dust for the past 7 years, one spiteful owner, slightly raggedy, sold as seen(!), genuine reason for selling apparently - no chance of being used again, and you get a free 'Chosen one' banner thrown in.

Absolutely crazy idea & would make us a laughing stock.

stock-photo--let-your-past-make-you-better-not-bitter-inspirational-text-on-sand-of-scenic-landscape-with-555281206.jpg

Haha, is Ben Rumsby actually suggesting we should offer to replay the game against Swansea?!

I'm sure anyone wanting to see us slip up in the title race would love to see an extra game added into our fixture congestion.
Have Swansea asked for a replay? Doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.