Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
did he qualify that or was it just your standard soundbite, hoping the club have been in touch asking for such
Basically said nothing much would come from the allegations, although it should, and people would overlook what toe rags our owners were because of the football we played.

Where's Fred ..?

£52 million pound .."utd beat City to sign him"
Then City beat utd,without Fred playing...
That boy mourinho is as mad a box of frogs.

I am sure he was on the bench which makes a mockery of Maurens already stupid statement that he was unable to bring on Bogbrush for the final 20 minutes. If he had played Fre he would have had that option, why a reporter didn't mention it I do not know.

On a side note, my mate sits a few rows behind me and on several occasions he very loudly shouted abuse at Bogbrush. The guy next to me asked what he was on about as Pogba wasn't playing. When I explained he wasn't shouting Pogba he was shouting Bogbrush he laughed his head off.

Has anyone asked if he can give reasons why our owners are toe rags without saying the word alleged & using specifics rather than hearsay.

He says he is a Sunderland fan but i'm sure like 99.9% of his countymen his real alegiance lies with either teams in red at either end of the East Lancs so no suprise with his comments.

For many years teams have come along and, like city, have won almost everything. The rags, dippers, arsenal and leeds have all had their day. I can still remember how everyone loved Notts Forest when they had their turn at glory.
Admittedly Chelsea didn`t always get the love of those wearing red shirts but even they didn`t get the type of press coverage we have had this past few years.
I haven`t bought a newspaper for years, mainly years due to this garbage they push at people. They do nothing but cause hatred within the game.
I loved it when Forest won things, even Chelsea and Arsenal in their glory years. But today it seems everyone hates us. Paranoia? I don`t think so.
Reports this morning about FFP and what UEFA could do to us is rife. Regardless of the fact that this is potentially stolen (they call it hacked like that is ok) doesn`t appear to bother the press. The fact that it is also pre- judicial also doesn`t stop them spouting their shite.
Every single game I see us getting better, stronger only to be disappointed by little points the gutter snipes bring forward. Stirling tripping up during a 6-0 win and you thought we had got through the tie unfairly. After a 3-1 hammering of the rags it was again headline news that Stirling shouldn`t have taken the piss out of the poor losers.
I do hope the club do something about this. They have lawyers and the means to be able to take on any snivelling German magazine and if we are as innocent as I hope then we need to get this all sorted.
In the meantime I continue to ignore all newspaper vendors and will not spend cash with Sky sports, who I believe are the worst offenders of the lot.
If every City fan decided not to subscribe to Sly sports and made it clear why do you think they would be happy? I`m not sure of the number but it could run into 10`s of thousands of City fans and the income from that would run into millions!
The Sun don`t like that dippers won`t buy their penny rag so imagine what Sky would be like if it was known they had lost huge amounts of cash due to piss poor reporting?
ah well. rant over. feel better now :)
Sterling

Not a fan of Jim White but good piece in telegraph about sterling showboating.

How much shit have we endured over the years and mata sees his arse over a couple of lollipops.

Boo hoo hoo

They don't like ot up em

Utterly fucking clueless these ****s.

Tactical fucking fouls? What does that even mean because every foul can be called a tactical foul, every single one.

What is it they want? City making tackles against the rules?

Fucking bell ends make my piss boil.
Fear my friend, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.